Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about Used aircraft leases  (Read 476 times)

castelino009

• Former member
Question about Used aircraft leases
« on: October 23, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »
Guys quick question regarding used aircraft leases, when we lease a used aircraft it takes 14 days (2 weeks) or 21 days (3 weeks) depending on config to get the aircraft delivered, when do the leases start?  I know that the first 4 months  are prepaid but  when do the days kick in? When aircraft is delivered or from the day the aircraft is leased?

was just curious  how the calculations work.

cheers
VJC

Offline ArcherII

• Members
Re: Question about Used aircraft leases
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »
I don't know that for sure, but...When you lease an aircraft for a year, it will expire the very same day you clicked "lease" the next year. So perhaps those two weeks count against the leasing  :-\

But I may be wrong.

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 05:48:06 PM »
I don't know that for sure, but...When you lease an aircraft for a year, it will expire the very same day you clicked "lease" the next year. So perhaps those two weeks count against the leasing  :-\

But I may be wrong.

hey ArchII , thanks matey, thats what I thought as well, just thought I will double check.

Cheers
VJC

ljesnjak

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 03:16:42 PM »
yep... when you click on 'lease' u have 1y! (1y minus that 2 weeks for delivery!)

p.s. do u pay some extra penalty money if you terminate lease before end of lease time?

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »
p.s. do u pay some extra penalty money if you terminate lease before end of lease time?

You pay half the sum of the remaining monthly leases to terminate the lease, but there is no fine/penalty added on top of that.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.