Player Scoring

Started by stevecree, October 19, 2010, 10:11:57 PM

stevecree

Just an idea...but wouldn't it be nice to be able to see our previous game history and all time stats ?

Number of worlds participated in, number of bankrupcies, total a/c operated, total airline values etc etc

These stats could be translated into league tables giving a purpose to each and every game, and encourage folk not to bankrupt when they get bored of a scenario, and credit to those who play this game often and well ?   

The league tables would also offer a level of competition far above just a single game and would be the "bigger picture"

Good idea ?   

[ATA] - lilius

I tried to push this long ago but noone was hot on it. I think it would be a great way to promote long term play if you actually could win something and brag alittle bit somewhere, maybe like a player history/scoring page.

Good to know we are two now at least  :)

isuzu777

Quote from: SAC on October 19, 2010, 10:11:57 PM
Just an idea...but wouldn't it be nice to be able to see our previous game history and all time stats ?

Number of worlds participated in, number of bankrupcies, total a/c operated, total airline values etc etc

These stats could be translated into league tables giving a purpose to each and every game, and encourage folk not to bankrupt when they get bored of a scenario, and credit to those who play this game often and well ?   

The league tables would also offer a level of competition far above just a single game and would be the "bigger picture"

Good idea ?   

All great ideas. It would definitely make the game more enjoyable and keep more players in it till the end. I support this 100%!
Dallasian International

Daemus

Add in some icons under forum names too as "rewards/medals" for being in the top whatever for something come the end of a game world... some recognition for a job well done. As an added bonus I could quickly see who not to pick a fight with over a hub.  :laugh:

P.S. There is a section for requests/suggestions. Might want to post this there SAC, that is if Sami hasn't moved the thread already by the time you read this.

filipebravo

This sounds like a great idea. It would help Sami, because those who get bored and bankrupt themselves before a scenario ends would actually spend their credits till the end of the game world, not to get their stats page spoiled after their suicide act.

schro

This would be a great thing to have. I'd have a badge for Jet Age and in about a game day, I should pick up a few for ATB  ;D