Alliance Challenge - player spaces available

Started by Sami, October 13, 2010, 11:35:37 AM

kcm31

Sami

Of the people who have posted here the following are yet to be assigned into an alliance:

streetking75
Michar

amoydar
Bralo20
red_baron86
AydiAir
hmellouli
davide88
kcm31
Dorito_25

Dorito_25

If there is any room left I would LOVE to join please. I'm not having any luck or fun in Modern Times at the moment and I really want to play a game until the new 'regular' game worlds come out.  :)

Tweemaalj

Hi I reallu want to join rhe game. I like to get started and see if my airline can grow in 1.5 month. I play for 2 months now but I haven't a new world right now because its full. Pl accept me

Sami

Alliance managers, do note that there are still many members who have showed their interest to join in this thread but are without an alliance.. ;)

Tweemaalj

I am very interested as i already wrote:

I would like to join an aliance to game for the next 1.5 month and to grow big

I ve just finished my previous world, and now i am without a game... so i really want to join.

::)

Shubinine

I'd love to join too if possible, cus I missed TMT#3 so I'm not in any gameworlds and I really want to play.

Seattle

Silver Star Alliance:

Dorito_25

---

More to come later.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Bosleeuw

Hi guys,

If there is still any space left I'd like to join as well. I got experience and have also been working on airliner projects in real life. Let me know if you would take me into consideration.

regards

Tweemaalj

Yes, my world beginner world 9 has ended, and i was too late for mt 3, im now playing for 2 months.....
Plz can i join

Grtz,

JJ

planes

I would like to join I have Run a Few Airline
8)

[attachment expired]

fjls

i would like to join this game world!

thanks!! :)

BizFlyer

If there is a place left, I would like to try myself in this game as well.

Greetings,

BizFlyer

Markus

mrh777

I Would like to join.
I was the CEO of Europe Xpress, a member of the owl alliance and I did well in the last game world air travel boom

mrh777