Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question on staff salaries  (Read 555 times)

Chris_Ma

• Former member
Question on staff salaries
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »
After scheduling a route, you get a warning to hire new staff. However, if you plane is not yet delivered, should you still hire the staff or wait until nearer the time of the delivery? As I'm not sure whether this would cause delays/cancellations and don't want to pay staff who wont be doing anything for a week or so.

Thanks in advance

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
Re: Question on staff salaries
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »
You need to hire when you schedule the plane.  It's a thing with the system.

Think of it as the ticket agents and your customer service reps selling seats on the new flights.

Chris_Ma

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »
Ok thanks for the help. So am I right in thinking that it's best for me to schedule the plane as near the time of delivery as possible?

takasito

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:35 PM »
Ok thanks for the help. So am I right in thinking that it's best for me to schedule the plane as near the time of delivery as possible?

If I can log often, I most definitely schedule new routes just before the delivery.. in fact after weekly salary payment (Tuesday). Unless you need to grab the slots really quick, you do not need to pay 1 or 2 weeks salary for fights not generating any money.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.