Airport slot warning?

Started by Terrence Klaverweide, October 05, 2010, 04:41:19 PM

Terrence Klaverweide

Hi,

I get this message :

QuoteMessage from Slot Coordinator,

This is a warning of your unused airport slots. Some of them are about to expire or have been already expired.

You must regularly use the airport slots you have acquired for your routes. Not flying a route for two months will lead to suspension and removal of the slot times in question (aircraft maintenance is excluded).

You are about to lose the following slots if they are not used within two weeks (please schedule aircraft to these routes immediately):

- Airport: EGLL, day: Su, time: 07 h 55 min

Yet to my knowledge, all my slots are being used...

What am I doing wrong?

Sami

If you see the slot time 07:55, it means that it's left over from some previous route or some editing etc. you've made. If you have no use for it then you can just ignore the warning and it's automatically gone after some time.

NorgeFly

You have no Sat departure to LHR for JET011 which means there is no departure from LHR back to your hub on Sun morning. I assume that you acquired the slot for a Sun flight but then removed that flight to fit in maintenance.

Terrence Klaverweide

Okay thanks. I lost the slot. Didn't know I had it, didn't know why I had it in the first place, so I guess I won't miss it.. ;D