BRAZIL, ur next trip scheduled

Started by Danilo .S., October 04, 2010, 11:24:40 PM

Danilo .S.

Flying the route between Sao Paulo(CGU) and Rio de Janeiro(SDU)
The airport of Rio de Janeiro (SDU) will leave you near the capital and offering various tourist sites and hotels in the region, it is still possible to go on from here some cities outside the capital city  :) ... already starting to Sao Paulo (CGU), the airport in the middle of concrete jungleat at the center of the capital, Sao Paulo has many hotels in the region and some interesting points, though it is a city for business...  ???

[attachment expired]

swiftus27

Danilo .S.

Quote from: swiftus27 on October 05, 2010, 12:25:30 AM
wrong forum?
no, i don't see anything wrong there
whatever, this is just information

Daemus

Those are neat looking airports.

I really like the plane set for takeoff with its back to the water in the second image. Definitely wouldn't want to be fishing in a small boat right up next to shore at the end of the runway, unless you enjoy getting really wet and going deaf.

swiftus27

I thought he was posting an ad for his airline.

Danilo .S.

Going from Salvador (SSA)¹ to Porto Alegre (POA)² in Salvador airport located 20km from downtown, there is possible to visit beaches and shopping malls scattered throughout the city historical center also is in the center of the capital, in Porto Alegre, in the city center, it is possible to sight the Guaíba Bridge and visit the city which offers many tourist spots, Porto Alegre is a good place to visit,... already flying the route both to Salvador (SSA) or Porto Alegre (POA) to Brasilia (BSB)³, the capital of Brazil is a good place to meet low or high season, with one of the world's most beautiful bridges and hotels, theaters , museum of importance in the country, is lucky for visiting during the cinema festival, it happening in the city at the end of the year

[attachment expired]

ICEcoldair881

i'm a bit perplexed as to why you posted this... ???

RibeiroR

Quote from: ICEcold on October 05, 2010, 05:15:35 AM
i'm a bit perplexed as to why you posted this... ???

haha, he should works in any travel agency... can only be

coopdogyo

I am supposed to not be able to understand what he is saying.  :-\

JumboShrimp

swiftus27

what translate program work in this area place here?  I not understand well.

ucfknightryan

RushmoreAir

Quote from: swiftus27 on October 06, 2010, 01:25:26 AM
what translate program work in this area place here?  I not understand well.

That was a bit mean, but perhaps accurate.  :-\

Danilo .S.

Quote from: RushmoreAir on October 06, 2010, 03:41:28 AM
That was a bit mean, but perhaps accurate.  :-\

sorry, my english isn't very good  :(

Danilo .S.

Congonhas(CGU) to Campinas(VQP) for this trip is made in less than 20 minutes and few airlines fly this route, you can see the meadows across from sao paulo, calmer and with fields, campinas is a good place ^^

[attachment expired]

Danilo .S.

Curitiba(CWB) to Florianopolis(FLN), An expedition in southern Brazil is all what you need to meet different standards of what this used to seeing, south of Brazil is rich in culture and historic towns, you can visit old museums and fly to Pelotas(PET), highly cultural city, with the oldest theater and universities, Pelotas is connected with flights from Porto Alegre(POA), visit the southern Brazil. :D

[attachment expired]

Sami

Do not use images pulled directly out of Airliners.net or any other website. They are (all) copyrighted (unless otherwise noted) and cannot be reused or distributed without a proper permission....

RushmoreAir

Quote from: Danilo .S. on October 06, 2010, 04:05:18 AM
sorry, my english isn't very good  :(

Perfectly alright.  Your pictures are great, though!  ;D

Danilo .S.

don't worry, i have premium account in Airliners.net  ;)

Sami

Quote from: Danilo .S. on October 07, 2010, 11:00:35 PM
don't worry, i have premium account in Airliners.net  ;)

That makes absolutely no difference on the fact how pictures can be used.

http://www.airliners.net/usephotos/
(applies to any photo or other content, not just airliners.net)