Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] something small  (Read 244 times)

mikk_13

• Former member
[-] something small
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:29:04 AM »
Could you please make a small change.

When you create a route it changes to the schedule page and it has the aircraft type. However, it always comes up to all the aircraft and not the specific ones you can schedule the route to to.

eg. i make a route from my 2nd base, click done, and then it goes to all my 737. then i have to scroll down through all the aircraft at other bases before i find the one at the specific base.

So maybe you can change it so the schedule page appears for the aircraft type and BASE instead of only aircraft type.

thanks
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:59:14 PM by sami »

Offline FlyingFast

• Members
Re: something small
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:13:43 AM »
yapp - that would be really fine!!!  :)

flydreamer

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:58:46 PM »
Actually you can trick this by opening your route from the route planning page. After you finish creating your route, the scheduling page will automatically set it to the right plane type and base.

Offline Seattle

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »
mikk_13, I agree it is pretty annoying. Another 'trick' is when you have created a route, there is that big bubble/tab/whatever you want to call it above the route that you just made. Click 'schedule a/c' or something like that and it will do what flydreamer says.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.