Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: When going out of town for a few days with no game access...  (Read 593 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
When going out of town for a few days with no game access...
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
what does one do? I don't expect anyone to "baby-sit" my games. Thats quite an imposition I think. Would you put all your fares on default and hope for the best? 5% below default and hope for the best? I expect to be gone for 4 full days. So any suggestions/experiences would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to come home and find them in the black, but what can one do really? ???

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: When going out of town for a few days with no game access...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 06:02:22 PM »
Well the company can run on "autopilot" very well, just put all to automatic on settings page.

I do know that some people do give out their accounts to other persons to babysit too. But that's your responsibility fully then if something goes wrong. ;)

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »
Yes, I agree. Thats why I don't like the baby-sitting thing. I'm most concerned about prices. My settings are already all on automatic as far as everything else goes. I would just like to come home and find nothing bankrupt. :laugh:
But what DO you suggest about fares? Just default everything and hope I still have a company when I get home? ???

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »
Don't touch anything before you leave, after you've made sure they are OK (ie. do not set to default or anything).... Simple. :P

coopdogyo

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »
Also make sure don't have hundreds of planes being delivered during the time you are gone.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »
Got it guys! Thanks! Thats how I'll do it then. :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.