When going out of town for a few days with no game access...

Started by L1011fan, August 24, 2010, 05:51:54 PM

L1011fan

what does one do? I don't expect anyone to "baby-sit" my games. Thats quite an imposition I think. Would you put all your fares on default and hope for the best? 5% below default and hope for the best? I expect to be gone for 4 full days. So any suggestions/experiences would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to come home and find them in the black, but what can one do really? ???

Sami

Well the company can run on "autopilot" very well, just put all to automatic on settings page.

I do know that some people do give out their accounts to other persons to babysit too. But that's your responsibility fully then if something goes wrong. ;)

L1011fan

Yes, I agree. Thats why I don't like the baby-sitting thing. I'm most concerned about prices. My settings are already all on automatic as far as everything else goes. I would just like to come home and find nothing bankrupt. :laugh:
But what DO you suggest about fares? Just default everything and hope I still have a company when I get home? ???

Sami

Don't touch anything before you leave, after you've made sure they are OK (ie. do not set to default or anything).... Simple. :P

coopdogyo

Also make sure don't have hundreds of planes being delivered during the time you are gone.

L1011fan