AWS user statistics, August 2010

Started by Sami, August 23, 2010, 01:20:35 PM

Sami

Some statistics of people (computers) who visit AirwaySim.

Source: Google Analytics, Period: Jun-Jul-Aug 2010.

[attachment expired]

Frogiton

Maarten Otto

Quote from: Frogiton on September 08, 2010, 03:59:58 AM
IE is behind firefox  :o

Yeah... why use Microcrap when there is a free open source alternative!

I can't understand people buying a crappy OS like windows when there is a OS which is even more easy to use and for free... It's called Ubuntu

JumboShrimp

Quote from: Maarten Otto on September 09, 2010, 10:53:42 AM
Yeah... why use Microcrap when there is a free open source alternative!

I can't understand people buying a crappy OS like windows when there is a OS which is even more easy to use and for free... It's called Ubuntu

Fleet Commonality  ;)

powi

IE is horribly slow with the scheluling page many aircraft visible. FF or Chrome show no lag in the same situation.

Maarten Otto: How many games play under Ubuntu?

I've the impression that not many, but I might be wrong.

T8KE0FF

Safari works a treat on Mac.

I've tried all of em', Chrome, Firefox etc etc and Safari looks, and works the best.

PiaDijkstra

RushmoreAir

Yes, Safari Works wonders.  Can't stand IE, and Firefox is OK, but I LOVE safari!

Seattle

I don't why you all like to hate on IE! It works just as fast as the rest on my laptop (new) and on my old pc it lags abit on scheduling..... but that is because the computer is so old! ;D
Founder of the Star Alliance!

kenkum

Quote from: Seattle on September 11, 2010, 01:06:43 AM
I don't why you all like to hate on IE! It works just as fast as the rest on my laptop (new) and on my old pc it lags abit on scheduling..... but that is because the computer is so old! ;D

you should try chrome. it should give your old pc a little speed boost!!

Seattle

Quote from: Ken Kum on September 11, 2010, 02:30:42 AM
you should try chrome. it should give your old pc a little speed boost!!
yeah.. sure... firefox runs a tad faster than IE on it and chrome is super slow.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Hachiko

Mac, iPhone here  ;D I mainly use Chrome, for me it is best one. Thanks for this interesting statistic.
Kim.

Unbornio

Chrome is awesome. Firefox is awesome too. I like the nice clean minimalist look on Chrome, so I'm using it right now. Same speeds as firefox.

I don't know why people are still using Internet Exploder though. It is very disturbing to open and use it.  :o
Beta Tester