Next Beginner World starts soon

Started by Sami, August 18, 2010, 08:31:17 AM

Sami

The next Beginner World scenario starts this Friday, 20th August. Estimated time for world opening is at 18 UTC.

This game world is an introductionary scenario with lower game cost and easy settings combined with relatively low player number.

samomuransky

Can I play in Beginner World if I played other games before? I'd like to try new strategy in easy world...

ArcherII

No, you can't.

"Please note that you can only join this world if you have not played in the other full game worlds of AirwaySim - this game world is only for newcomers."

T8KE0FF

You're not supposed to but you can join it if you are really really desperate.

samomuransky

What Archer posted was part of last BW's description, but I wonder if it's also gonna apply to next game...

ArcherII

Quote from: Samo on August 18, 2010, 12:40:52 PM
What Archer posted was part of last BW's description, but I wonder if it's also gonna apply to next game...

Considering that the BW before the last one (#7) also said the same thing, I doubt there'll be changes in that aspect.

Sami

Quote from: T8KE0FF on August 18, 2010, 12:30:20 PM
You're not supposed to but you can join it if you are really really desperate.

No, you can not. The software checks that - and rules/limits are indeed the same as in previous BW's.

(and do note that as per rules creating many accounts to pass the limits is of course forbidden and these are monitored.. this happens unfortunately quite often in BW's but it's easy to get a ban from that.)

bakuljav

the rules said that you can only join this world if you have not played in the other full game worlds more than 2 weeks and no more than 3 weeks in previous beginner world. I have played in the previous beginner world just for 2 weeks and not join in other full game worlds yet. It means I still can join this beginner worlds? thanks

Zabuti

hey

sry to ask that, but I've been in the previous BW for approx 4 weeks, and I was planning to do this one too since I still have a few things I'd like to test.

I've never seen the rule saying you can't join if you've already played for 3 weeks in BW. he game info only says Please note that you can only join this world if you have not played in the other full game worlds of AirwaySim - this game world is only for newcomers.

So, Am I really prevented to join this world ?

Thx to advise

Kontio

Quote from: Flobacca on August 20, 2010, 02:30:15 PMsince I still have a few things I'd like to test.

Why not test them in a real game?

Curse

I will also test some things out. Please let me join the next Beginners World.

bakuljav

Quote from: Flobacca on August 20, 2010, 02:30:15 PM
hey

sry to ask that, but I've been in the previous BW for approx 4 weeks, and I was planning to do this one too since I still have a few things I'd like to test.

I've never seen the rule saying you can't join if you've already played for 3 weeks in BW. he game info only says Please note that you can only join this world if you have not played in the other full game worlds of AirwaySim - this game world is only for newcomers.

So, Am I really prevented to join this world ?

Thx to advise

go to this thread  https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,22592.0.html
and check it by yourself