Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Buy Money?  (Read 537 times)

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
[-] Buy Money?
« on: August 15, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »
It would be good if you could buy extra cash for your airline using creds. If there was like a monthly cap on it (as some people might buy ALOT of them which is unfair) of like $10m per month...?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:48:53 PM by sami »

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
Re: Buy Money?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 01:29:34 PM »
Oh no way! It's not possible to make money appear in your bank account in real life so this would be a silly addition and I am fairly sure Sami will quash this idea in 5...4....3...2...1...  ;D

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »
Well it would make Sami a lot more !

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 01:35:43 PM »
I don't think so since fewer players would be playing the game as it will turn highly surreal.

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 01:42:20 PM »

Well thankfully Sami seems more focused on making the game/sim a better experience rather than just making as much money as he can for himself.

Curse

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 02:07:42 PM »
I could offer you some better deal.

You give me some money (about 150 Euro would be ok) and I will work as a personal trainer for you.

Yeah, it is more expensive, but think about this;
a) if you buy money, you will be always some crappy player without any knowledge about business, airlines or anything else
b) if I teach you how to play AWS etc., you invest in yourself and you can use all the things for your life, not only for one game world.

So, if you are too bad to play AWS, don't buy money, buy me! I'm the original Curse, watch out for the "WORLDLINK proofed"-sign on my ass!

PS: Bonus packages "how to flame in forums #1 + #2" and "how to annoy your enemy without breaking the rules, part1 to 8" are also included!

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »
I could offer you some better deal.

You give me some money (about 150 Euro would be ok) and I will work as a personal trainer for you.

Yeah, it is more expensive, but think about this;
a) if you buy money, you will be always some crappy player without any knowledge about business, airlines or anything else
b) if I teach you how to play AWS etc., you invest in yourself and you can use all the things for your life, not only for one game world.

So, if you are too bad to play AWS, don't buy money, buy me! I'm the original Curse, watch out for the "WORLDLINK proofed"-sign on my ass!

PS: Bonus packages "how to flame in forums #1 + #2" and "how to annoy your enemy without breaking the rules, part1 to 8" are also included!

Can I just pay you and give you my password to start up my airline?... Like 30 per airline? You just get it started up?  :laugh:

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »
Okay, Curse, my boy:

1st: "WORLDLINK proofed" is misspelled :P (yeah, I know I should not comment about your English... BUT it must be "proved" ;)

2nd: Why buy him? If you ask me, I can give you a compilation for 2 basic play models (LCC [Low Cost Carrier] or Average airline [e.g. ALL standard seating]) with the addition: "how to bust my competition" so you don't need his extension how to annoy them, since they will be annoyed by their bankruptcy enough...

And I guess we all know how to flame in the forum, don't we?

Jona L.

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 02:38:28 PM »
And what I forgot:

I do it for free ;)

Jona L.

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
I do it for free ;)

I'll take anything if its free. ;)

Curse

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 02:58:37 PM »
Can I just pay you and give you my password to start up my airline?... Like 30 per airline? You just get it started up?  :laugh:

30 per airline and for 14 days? This would be ok for me. Please give me your Skype, ICQ or MSN ID for further informations.

Okay, Curse, my boy:

1st: "WORLDLINK proofed" is misspelled :P (yeah, I know I should not comment about your English... BUT it must be "proved" ;)

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=Ci4HO3kMAA&search=proof

Pah. Leo said proofed!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proofed

:-\
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:03:52 PM by Curse »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 04:48:18 PM »
Nope. Unfair/not the idea of the sim/etc ...

(search for older threads on this)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.