Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] used aircraft leasing filter / intermediate stops  (Read 291 times)

Offline plasticforks

• Members
[-] used aircraft leasing filter / intermediate stops
« on: August 11, 2010, 11:10:51 AM »
is it possible to be able to filter the aircrafts by type and fleet group? say, i want to lease a 773 specifically, i would have to choose boeing from the list of manufacturers. sure, i could make it faster by specifying max capacity and range, but perhaps it would be faster if there was an option that lets me choose boeing 777-200/300 family directly?

also, currently the game offers A-B-C-A AND A-B-C-B-A routing, is it possible to also have A-C-B-A?
my issue with this is that C is closed from 23-7, and my airport is closed from 1-7. so departing C at 22:55 arrives before 7:00 at A.
currently i have it routed as A-B-C-B-A which takes care of the problem, but it causes some scheduling problems. oh well, each airline has their own problems..

just a thought.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:05:31 PM by sami »

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
Re: used aircraft leasing filter / intermediate stops
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »
is it possible to be able to filter the aircrafts by type and fleet group? say, i want to lease a 773 specifically, i would have to choose boeing from the list of manufacturers. sure, i could make it faster by specifying max capacity and range, but perhaps it would be faster if there was an option that lets me choose boeing 777-200/300 family directly?

Well, if you know the seat capacity and range you could maybe filter it out a little more?...
I think at times the site could do with a search feature...

Offline plasticforks

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 03:52:21 PM »
well, what i'm suggesting is just to make life easier. if you know you want to lease a 777-300, you just scroll to "777-200/300", and its right there.

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »
well, what i'm suggesting is just to make life easier. if you know you want to lease a 777-300, you just scroll to "777-200/300", and its right there.
I could see that working.
But you filter through the manufacturer first then to the aircraft type.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.