Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Aircraft Delivery Location  (Read 368 times)

MattDell

• Former member
[-] Aircraft Delivery Location
« on: August 05, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »
Could we please be able to change the delivery location for our aircraft while it's on order?  Way too many times I order planes and they get sent to my first airport, and I then have to wait until they're delivered and move them one by one.  It's a hassle because I can't even schedule my routes two weeks out from delivery, so I have to wait until I move them before I can schedule them.  On top of that, there isn't even a drop down in the (initial) order menu to select the delivery location!  You have to wait until you get to the next page and then do them one by one.

My proposal:
1) Add a drop down to the order menu so we can select location.  Make it empty by default so you actually have to choose a location instead of skipping over it.
2) Change the ability to move aircraft up until it's 2 weeks out.  Does it really involve 6+ months planning to arrange a ferrying flight?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:07:06 AM by sami »

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: Aircraft Delivery Location
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 07:30:23 PM »
https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,23494.0.html

all you got to do is look a little harder down the first page of feature requests.

https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,20701.0.html

also reported by me because if you change the base, the price of the plane would increase to the current day's pricing and you lose your discount.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 07:34:27 PM by swiftus27 »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.