Alliance Challenge - information and subscription

Started by Sami, August 02, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

Curse

Hm. Why should we fight and destroy competition when they easily can add new players?

And, to make this even more funny, in the Alliance Challenge it is forbidden too to go after new airlines, so I have to wait and see my competition (in Alliance Challenge!) growing at my airport...

Alliance Challenge is more weird and senseless from day to day.

Minto Typhoon

IF an alliance loses an airline, can they now replace that airline?  Isn't the fact that they didnt turn up to start with a bad mark against the alliance?

When does a carrier cease being new?

Sami

Quote from: Minto Typhoon on September 08, 2010, 04:05:39 PM
IF an alliance loses an airline, can they now replace that airline?

No, this is just an opportunity to add more players in since the player numbers of alliances are very uneven. But there hasn't been much interest so far, so expecting only about 5 new players. (the time frame is quite small though)

Gleipner

As said before, UNITEAM recruiting. For a position PM: Gleipner, Arvidsson410 or nailzthehammer

elmarinomercante

Hello,

I am elmarinomercante from Spain. I would like to join to any Alliance.

Arvidsson410

UNITEAM Alliance New players:

List of new players:
ID, Name

43309, styloboy
25193, Mr Souto
14910, elmarinomercante
17348, MensaJay2
17547, Aces_Wyld

[ATA] - lilius

Sami >>

Please add user 11145, Yullover to the alliance MegaFly

[ATA] - lilius

Our player still cant enter the game. Please have a look at it.

<PM sent to sami>

hmellouli

RushmoreAir

Quote from: hmellouli on September 24, 2010, 03:33:02 AM
I'd Like to Join, if there are any free spots.

We'd love to have you  :), but sami has closed the game to new players.  It was only for a 48 hour window from when the announcement was posted that he was going to allow new players in.  Sorry that you can't join.  :(

RushmoreAir

Sorry if this has been answered already,

but what happens if all three Alliance managers go bankrupt?  Does everybody in the alliance have to quit?  Because you can't add alliance managers from people currently in the game, and we're not allowed to bring in new people.

Sami

No, alliances are permanent in this world so they do not dissolve.

hmellouli

Sami any plans to re-open this world any time soon?

swiftus27

it is a good time.  there have been tons of bankruptcies.

Sami

Well, sure if there's demand for this. Reply here if you're interested to join already, and alliance managers can then start making contacts. Joinigns perhaps next week or so.

Sami

hmellouli

You should probably make a general announcement. I don't think this forum shows up on the main announcement page.

Sami

Okay, as there's a demand for more game spots and not yet the time for another full world, what are the opinions of alliance managers for actively promoting available spaces for this world?  Or perhaps opening the world to public, with a requirement to choose an alliance (of the available options we have now) when you found an airline.

The alliance score needs defnitely also rework. I didn't expect the bankruptcies to be so huge and causing so many negative scores, so one shouldn't worry about the negatives for now when considering new members.

(Quick responses are appreciated, as I would like to communicate the possible possibility to members asap.)

NorgeFly

Sami,

We (WorldLink) are discussing this and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Few questions... will the limit remain at 25 airlines per alliance? Would Managers retain the right to approve players to join their alliance if it was opened to the public (WL has been successful largely due to our co-ordination and planning with our long standing memebers)?