Alliance Challenge - information and subscription

Started by Sami, August 02, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

Phetoy6

JonesyUK, just send me a message, when I have to start the game! :D

karn39

Any spot left in any alliance?
Bangkok-based airline ready for service.

Curse

karn39

Just read that in the front page  ;D
Anywhere in world is ok..Waiting for acception by alliance

ottovhaff

Hi,

Can I also join Skynet?
Or any other Alliance that has a free spot?

Curse

Sami

Only 1 message received so far ...

Quote from: sami on August 23, 2010, 02:18:48 PM
Alliance managers - Info on player additions & replacing members who didn't show up

* Window for replacements is ~48 hours from the time of this message. Monday 23/08/10, 14:20 UTC - Wed. 25/08/10 19:00 UTC.

* Please send me the list of members to be added or replaced in your alliance via forum PM. Please send only one message per each alliance! (replacements will be done latest on Wednesday evening, most likely earlier). Message must be sent by one of the three managers...

* Inform the name of the alliance, members to be removed (their usernames), and members to be added (username and member id number).

* Member can be removed only if he has not shown up for the game at all.

Phetoy6

Arvidsson410

HI, we in UNITEAM needs players esp. in the European continent. PM: Gleipner, Arvidsson410 or nailzthehammer if you read this and are intrested.

Arvidsson410

UNITEAM

Remove players:
40039, JC
20655, alexbieniek
39468, stevenf
7013, LJ128

Add players:
27827, it_sco 

Sami

Additional replacements can be accepted again:

Alliance managers - Info on player additions & replacing members who didn't show up

* Window for replacements is ~48 hours from the time of this message. Deadline is Thu 09/09/10, 16:00 UTC.

* Please send me the list of members to be added or replaced in your alliance via forum PM. Please send only one message per each alliance! (replacements will be done latest on Friday, most likely earlier). Message must be sent by one of the three managers...

* Inform the name of the alliance, members to be removed (their usernames), and members to be added (username and member id number).

* Member can be removed only if he has not shown up for the game at all.

MensaJay2

Yullover

I will like to join too !!!

Any alliance want a good player ??? PM me !!!

Knos

I would be interested in joining the game if anyone has free spots. I prefer the Euro or Asia/Ocenia areas, but am up for a challenge if you need a different area filled.

If you looking for experience then I am currently a manager of the EuroConnect alliance in JA2 and running Mid Med Air.

How is the game going by the way? Which alliance currently has the lead?

jetxpress

Best International Group can add up to 7 members. PM to be added.

schansrichavala

Arvidsson410

UNITEAM can add new members. PM me to be added to the game. 2 months 26 days left. 13 Cr