I just read in another post there is a new game starting?...

Started by L1011fan, June 20, 2010, 06:58:49 PM

brianp

I have been in this game for almost a year already. But I really don't expect that there are actually only 2 game worlds available now (and both are so difficult to play). So I am looking forward to that new one if this rumor is true!

lknd

Yeah, both available game worlds are too difficult, there are no opportunities for new airlines, so I'm waiting for the new game worlds too.

Sami

Next beginner world starts on this now starting week, and next "full" world is also coming soon. And the 'alliance challenge' is also planned. Details will follow shortly.

Quote from: lknd on June 20, 2010, 08:50:13 PM
Yeah, both available game worlds are too difficult, there are no opportunities for new airlines, so I'm waiting for the new game worlds too.

There are plenty of airports / routes that are available. Just pick something else than LHR or ORD type airports. ;)

lknd

Quote from: sami on June 20, 2010, 09:11:48 PM
Next beginner world starts on this now starting week, and next "full" world is also coming soon. And the 'alliance challenge' is also planned. Details will follow shortly.
Very nice.
There are plenty of airports / routes that are available. Just pick something else than LHR or ORD type airports. ;)
It's not my way ;) (joking)

losgatitospeligrosos

I just started playing Modern Times 2 real days ago and am making $350k a week in profits. Not at a big airport, and I will need to open another base if I want to be more than a middling regional airline, but still, being able to grab $350k a week on basically uncontested routes is still good for being that far into the game. And there's quite a few 300+ pax routes in North America in Air Boom that are completely unflown.

Justice

I'm playing in BW7 now. Can I still play in the next BW or I can only try it once?

RushmoreAir

Quote from: Justice on June 20, 2010, 11:35:08 PM
I'm playing in BW7 now. Can I still play in the next BW or I can only try it once?

As long as you haven't participated in any other game worlds other than the Demo and Other BWs, you should be fine to participate in BW8.

L1011fan

Quote from: sami on June 20, 2010, 09:11:48 PM

Wonderful! These sound somewhat different. Anxious to see whats in store. :)
P.S. Based an airline in KRT, slow going but I haven't felt the need to ditch it (yet).

GDK

Coming soon..... But how soon?
Have been checking the forum everyday when I'm free to log in.

sircris

Could we not have more games open with fewer members?

For instance Modern Times 2..
has 423 out of a possible 500
and Air Travel Boom has 502 out of 550.

Could we not have had Modern Times A, and B, and C with say 150 members max each - and all with the same setting rules etc, and set so that if you are in A, you cannot be in B or C.