Theoretically Possible in MT2

Started by swiftus27, May 17, 2010, 09:35:41 PM

swiftus27

I could easily see the MD90, B717 and DC10 all being available at the same time.... is this right?

L1011fan

I have actually seen such combinations! Get'em! :laugh:

Sigma

I don't see  how the DC-10 would be available, since it's not available now and production ended in the 80s... not sure about the MD-11 though.  I would think we'd see that one offered.

Or do you mean the DC-9 -- so that 3 companies would be offering essentially the same plane?  But the DC-9 has come and gone in MT#2 as well.

L1011fan

It must of been a glitch of some sort. Perhaps games accidentally crossing over? I believe what I saw was in a more present time game, maybe 2001 or something like that.
I'm an avid reader of quantum mechanics, so maybe these were parallel worlds that happened to converge and allow you to see through the thin line that separates the two worlds. Or not. :laugh: (No I'm not a wacko who goes around espousing this stuff. I just read about it and keep it to myself 99.99% of the time).

Sigma

Quote from: L1011fan on May 18, 2010, 12:17:13 AM
It must of been a glitch of some sort. Perhaps games accidentally crossing over? I believe what I saw was in a more present time game, maybe 2001 or something like that.
I'm an avid reader of quantum mechanics, so maybe these were parallel words that happened to converge and allow you to see through the thin line that separates the two worlds. Or not. :laugh: (No I'm not a wacko who goes around espousing this stuff. I just read about it and keep it to myself 99.99% of the time).

Oh it'd definitely be possible in a game-world that started before the DC-10 went away.  Since planes don't stop production now if they're in-demand production of the DC-10 could go on forever.