Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Search field  (Read 336 times)

Nonkan

• Former member
[-] Search field
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »
Hi

First, I tried to search for this, but searching for the word search generates a lot of hits :)

Anyway, I would really enjoy a quicksearch box, perhaps in the left menu next to current game info (airline name, messages) inside the games. A box where I could search the current game I'm in, like Airlines, Airports and such.

I often find myself wanting to find info on an airline of a player I talk to in the forum. So, I click on his name and sees what his airline is called in my current game. If I then want to find the airline in the game, I have to go to "view airlines", sort them by name and scroll a few pages if the name doesn't begin with A. A quicksearch would be more efficent.

Also, when wanting to look at an airport I have to do som clicking, it would be faster with a search.

Don't know if this is hard to do. I know Sami has a lot to do, and he is doing a great work.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:54:00 AM by sami »

Offline Gaius Marius

• Members
Re: Search field
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:41:55 AM »
I click on his name and sees what his airline is called in my current game. If I then want to find the airline in the game, I have to go to "view airlines", sort them by name and scroll a few pages if the name doesn't begin with A.

It would be nice to be able to click on the player's airline and be directed to his/her airline.

GM
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

Offline Unbornio

• Members
Re: Search field
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »
Like searching for an airline? If yes, excellent idea.
Beta Tester

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.