Airwaysim Demotivators:

Started by swiftus27, April 21, 2010, 03:34:46 PM

Maarten Otto

Three guesses who's counting his money!!! ;)

ArcherII

Zombie Slayer

Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

swiftus27

Quote from: Maarten Otto on May 12, 2012, 08:30:11 AM

Three guesses who's counting his money!!! ;)

in all honesty, I am going to give Sami credit here.  Some of y'all weren't around when there were only a few hundred players playing total and we paid 10 credits for an entire game.  He must've been losing his @$$.   Maarten, yes I know you were...

swiftus27

hopefully true.

Jona L.

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 12, 2012, 05:35:20 PM
in all honesty, I am going to give Sami credit here.  Some of y'all weren't around when there were only a few hundred players playing total and we paid 10 credits for an entire game.  He must've been losing his @$$.   Maarten, yes I know you were...

I remember those times... 10credits for a full game.... beginners world was reduced fare to 5 IIRC, and after 50% of the game passed you got it discounted as well....

Price has indeed been risen, but it is totaly worth it!!

swiftus27

lol slightly inappropriate

Zombie Slayer

Why did I immediately think of THI when I saw that picture?!  :laugh:
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Maarten Otto

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 12, 2012, 05:35:20 PM
I was only joking and you know that  ;)

swiftus27

Jona L.

Quote from: jetwestinc on May 12, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
Why did I immediately think of THI when I saw that picture?!  :laugh:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Except for THI being about double as wide, the picture looks pretty much like him ;D

JumboShrimp

ACDennison

Ok, so I'm a Demotivator purist, and also thought we'd better get back to airplanes 8)

swiftus27

Was the JT3 still a low bypass fan?

alexgv1

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 19, 2012, 04:47:31 PM
Was the JT3 still a low bypass fan?

Bypass ratio > 1 = High bypass ratio
Bypass ratio < 1 = Low bypass ratio

The early turbofans had bypass ratios under 3 so although not technically "low BPR", still low compared to what we're used to today (5+)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

ACDennison

The JT3C was actually still a turbojet, the D was the first 'fan in the series

And only on AWS would a the first reply to that demotivator have been techinical-led ;D

alexgv1

Quote from: ACDennison on May 19, 2012, 05:11:27 PM
The JT3C was actually still a turbojet, the D was the first 'fan in the series

And only on AWS would a the first reply to that demotivator have been techinical-led ;D

By the way I liked your last three demotivators! keep it up  8)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

dave111

Disclaimer: only joking, guys - maybe... :P

lunchbox

Hey dave, how'd you get a screenie of my page lol :laugh: