Jona L.

Quote from: tvdan1043 on April 26, 2012, 06:03:54 AM
Thought it was time for a new one, and my first AWS demotivator:

GREAT!!!

Tujue

Quote from: lilius on February 25, 2012, 02:58:34 AM
:laugh: great memories!
Quote from: Jona L. on February 26, 2012, 12:50:28 AM
I have to agree fully... yet the 6-page-job got us banned (see this demotivator) so why is Swiftus still here after 21? just kidding ;)

Luckily our "riots" didn't make space for islamism as in Iran (1979); Libya (2011); Egypt (2012); or Syria (predicted for 2012/3)!! We stick with dictatorship yet :P :P :P
- and sami, take this with humor, please!!
Quote from: alexgv1 on February 26, 2012, 03:38:31 AM
The AWS "Arab Spring" ..... LOL  ::)
good old times ;D
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

pascaly

I've decided to post this here instead of the meme thread, just to keep some continuity

pascaly

Another

Zombie Slayer

I am pretty sure internet kid is Buz. "This CRJ-100 sucks, might as well BK and restart at the same airport with another CRJ-100 and maybe this time it wont suck..."
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

ArcherII

Quote from: jetwestinc on April 30, 2012, 01:05:06 AM
I am pretty sure internet kid is Buz. "This CRJ-100 sucks, might as well BK and restart at the same airport with another CRJ-100 and maybe this time it wont suck..."

LOL, and he keeps going and going

dave111

Quote from: pascaly on April 30, 2012, 12:32:15 AM
I've decided to post this here instead of the meme thread, just to keep some continuity

:laugh: Darn it guys, now what am I supposed to do with mine from the other thread? Repost?

pascaly

dave111

Inspired by myself when I first started playing...

alexgv1

Quote from: dave111 on April 30, 2012, 02:12:31 AM
Inspired by myself when I first started playing...

Hehehe, yeah 20 y/o F27s for me
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

pascaly

I just can't stop....

pascaly

No comments on the spelling either! lol

pascaly

Sami, no offence intended, you know we love this place!!  ;D

pascaly

ugh...it's a sickness

dave111

:laugh: That's why they have to call it a flight deck now (seriously). That one really did make me LOL (the internet kid with the CRJ did too, but that was hours ago)

I was looking at the old demotivators - that second one reminded me of the one you posted: "AIRWAYSIM FORUMS: when your wife is sick of hearing about your airline"

pascaly

Everything is a blur to me now....   :laugh:

swiftus27

Quote from: pascaly on April 30, 2012, 06:12:34 AM
Everything is a blur to me now....   :laugh:

Don't french fry when you should pizza.

DenisG

Now I am scared...  :o

Cheers,
Denis

Dave4468

Just a quick one  :)