Airwaysim Demotivators:

Started by swiftus27, April 21, 2010, 03:34:46 PM

Monk Xion

Quote from: swiftus27 on August 17, 2011, 09:12:34 PM
I made this one about a week ago...

hmmmmm speaks well to certain people  ::)

swiftus27

swiftus27

Sorry, I have had nothing to demote lately and who needs another slots/used market boo hoo demotivator anyway?

Some of you will get this:

ArcherII

Ohh Legos!  :'(
Time has gone rapidly...

swiftus27

I did NOT make these.  I just needed something to laugh at and these darn near made me cry.

Tujue

Quote from: swiftus27 on January 20, 2012, 02:14:42 AM
I did NOT make these.  I just needed something to laugh at and these darn near made me cry.
The second one reminds me this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZxC0qVHio
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

z3rostr1fe

I did one! Although I think it's lame. lol.

swiftus27

With that picture.... id had said "looks like im going to be late to manila for christmas"

z3rostr1fe

Quote from: swiftus27 on January 20, 2012, 02:15:14 PM
With that picture.... id had said "looks like im going to be late to manila for christmas"

I might've not thought of that because the duration of the flight for that was just about an hour, and it was also in the afternoon. I think I might try with other resources that are not mine, as it might produce better results. lol.

z3rostr1fe

Hmm... Yea...

alexgv1

CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

swiftus27

Quote from: z3rostr1fe on January 23, 2012, 05:56:48 PM
Hmm... Yea...

I thought that Sami banned all DBZ references!?  Great one!

sergio

Not actually a demotivator:

This is the model of AWS Server after restart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkNNV6PORw

Colsie123

I am very glad I dedicated the 15 minutes to browse this thread had me in stitches at some points with the demotivators. Shame I don't get a lot of the inside jokes (yet).

swiftus27

I/we appreciate the fact that we still make some laugh

Some of those are related to old issues that have since been resolved.  Others relate to everyday ggaming.

Keeping this place a fun community is most important.  So feel free to please add to this.

I am so happy this made it to 21 pages thus far

alexgv1

Quote from: swiftus27 on February 25, 2012, 01:24:41 AM
I am so happy this made it to 21 pages thus far

The best Jona and I ever managed was a 6 page job so you have done well. I only mention this because it is nearly the year anniversary and I ask everyone to reflect as this is a special time in my heart.

I really enjoy this thread please swiftus make more and also I'd like to see some new entrants.

[ATA] - lilius

Quote from: alexgv1 on February 25, 2012, 02:35:26 AM
The best Jona and I ever managed was a 6 page job so you have done well. I only mention this because it is nearly the year anniversary and I ask everyone to reflect as this is a special time in my heart.

I really enjoy this thread please swiftus make more and also I'd like to see some new entrants.

:laugh: great memories!

Jona L.

Quote from: alexgv1 on February 25, 2012, 02:35:26 AM

Quote from: lilius on February 25, 2012, 02:58:34 AM
:laugh: great memories!

I have to agree fully... yet the 6-page-job got us banned (see this demotivator) so why is Swiftus still here after 21? just kidding ;)

Luckily our "riots" didn't make space for islamism as in Iran (1979); Libya (2011); Egypt (2012); or Syria (predicted for 2012/3)!! We stick with dictatorship yet :P :P :P
- and sami, take this with humor, please!!

alexgv1

The AWS "Arab Spring" ..... LOL  ::)

Cardinal

Thought it was time for a new one, and my first AWS demotivator: