Airwaysim Demotivators:

Started by swiftus27, April 21, 2010, 03:34:46 PM

swiftus27

Honestly I don't think findland needs a military at all...  just tell the gun toting americans that the scandinavian blondes are in trouble and you will have two carrier battle groups off shore within days

Maarten Otto

Which is exactly why all European countries DO need an army....

Sorry Swiftus, but the USA is very unpopular here in Europe.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Maarten Otto on May 06, 2011, 09:03:53 AM
Which is exactly why all European countries DO need an army....

Sorry Swiftus, but the USA is very unpopular here in Europe.

Yup, we like Russia more. ;D

EYguy

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 05, 2011, 04:41:29 PM
Honestly I don't think findland needs a military at all...  just tell the gun toting americans that the scandinavian blondes are in trouble and you will have two carrier battle groups off shore within days

Italy would be enough, trust me... We could help Scandinavia increase its population, thus its self defence capability after a one month friendly stay in the region! ;) We can leave americans in the USA, they've already been to Europe 60 yrs ago, no need for a comeback! :)

Edo

Maarten Otto

Italy...

That's the only country in Europe where a lunatic dictator is in power... and no one seems to care about it...

Dave4468

Quote from: Maarten Otto on May 06, 2011, 09:26:24 AM
Italy...

That's the only country in Europe where a lunatic dictator is in power... and no one seems to care about it...

Because his antics are absolutely hilarious!

You want a cabinet position, jump in bed!

Dave4468

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 05, 2011, 04:41:29 PM

And then maybe someone can tell the American's they are not policing the world...

EYguy

Well, I can tell you that the alternative to Berlusconi are much worse than Berlusconi itself! :) Btw, I do not want to start a political discussion, but just make some "good ol' jokes" about scandinavian girls (because everyone has heard about the scandinavian beauties!): on a more personal note, I dated a finnish girl here and she was the smartest and one of the most beautiful girl I've ever dated! :)
The only problem of my solution about the self defence plan I proposed, is that it will take 18 yrs to start working since insemin... Ehm, inception, sorry! ;)

Edo

PS: 1/4 of my family is american... And the only thing I do not like about the US is that they behave as the "world's police", but sometimes forget to bust some of the bad fellas. Anyway, I still consider crazy giving Obama the Nobel Prize for Peace and then he had Osama whacked by the Navy Seals! ;)

JumboShrimp

Quote from: EYguy on May 06, 2011, 10:20:14 AM
PS: 1/4 of my family is american... And the only thing I do not like about the US is that they behave as the "world's police", but sometimes forget to bust some of the bad fellas. Anyway, I still consider crazy giving Obama the Nobel Prize for Peace and then he had Osama whacked by the Navy Seals! ;)

Of course, Nobel Peace Prize is a complete joke.  Think about it, the most famous terrorist of 20th century and an andvocate of use of violence is awarded the prize (Arafat) and the most famous advocate of peaceful resistance and non-violence (Gandhi) never receives the prize...

Bolier Dweller

this apples to.....well you know who you are.

[attachment expired]

swiftus27

It should be, perhaps that is where the problem lies????

Sorry, after Arnold and Maria Schriver decided to call it quits, my whole week had just been shot. 

Curse

Why? Are you Arnold or Maria? hrhr!

pascaly

If life is anything like True Lies, I'm sure they'll work it out  ;D

RushmoreAir

Not exactly a demotivator, but I can just imagine Sami like this:

http://satwcomic.com/computer-technician
:laugh: :laugh:

LemonButt

Pilot Oatmeal

Pilot Oatmeal

^Thats me (very chubby) at about I don't know maybe seven lol^

Pilot Oatmeal

Dave4468

I'm sure someone could make this into an AWS demotivator.

From stawcomic.com

EYguy

Same sport in Italy... And we carried it over to Australia: keep doign the same thing with Swedish girls around here! :-D