Airwaysim Demotivators:

Started by swiftus27, April 21, 2010, 03:34:46 PM

Kazari

alexgv1

Quote from: JumboShrimp on March 01, 2011, 01:03:50 AM
I don't think the financial reward is there for a project like this to even break even.

Yeah that's another point it would unlikely be a free app, so who would even buy it. I wouldn't I'm too tight  :-\
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Jona L.

Quote from: pascaly on March 01, 2011, 04:27:29 AM
Long story short;

Quote from: Kazari on March 01, 2011, 02:48:53 PM
+1 Pascaly

Neither nor.... app is pointless, as you would need internet for the app as well, and with internet you can access the site so --> UNNECESSARY

ACDennison

In a last ditch attempt to segway this thread back to its original purpose...

Can we get back to some demotivators now!?  ::)

[attachment expired]

Tujue

Recent developments at AWS:

[attachment expired]
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

Ilyushin

Dave4468

And from the same thread...

[attachment expired]

Sigma

Oh.  My.  f***ing.  God.

That LHR one is flipping hilarious.

slither360

The TSA has taken away human rights at all airports, including LHR.

THI

THAT IS SOOOOOO AMAZING.
dont remember when i have had that fun the last time
Quote from: TK1244 on March 05, 2011, 12:11:26 AM
Recent developments at AWS:

thanks god that some people really understood what it was: fun fun fun.

Tujue

Quote from: THI on March 05, 2011, 12:39:18 AMTHAT IS SOOOOOO AMAZING.
dont remember when i have had that fun the last time
;D
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

swiftus27

Let's not pollute all the threads with what's going on...

THI

i love you for that.
by the way: alex is really sad that he is not in the rebellion picture  :'(

but honestly.
wasn't it a great afternoon ?
6 pages within several minutes.

and just because a thread was deleted.....

i was writing a great comment on the german board of the intelligence agency on facebook.
amnesty sucks, why: in a press release they have said, that it is not human, that a prisoner is
alone in his cell 23 hours. that is ridicolous that they are complaining it because here in germany it is absolutely normal when you are arrested while the police investigates.
was a comment to the case of mannig in the usa.....

finally it is not lawful just to delete opinions from a public forum. the argumentation, that this here is not public does not count, because everybody can register and the TOU/TOC are not over the state law. i have read it 5 minutes before. and because of that fact i have to get in a fight with some kids ?

no thanks.

the most redicolous was, that i have deleted my own statements and that kids were complaining than that......
it really became a great friday afternoon. better, than every movie...

edit: while i was writing this, my friend swiftus, which i almost hate that much like sigma wrote a (senseless, like always) comment. so. "i love you for that" is for TK1244  :P

Tujue

Quote from: swiftus27 on March 05, 2011, 12:52:45 AMLet's not pollute all the threads with what's going on...
Lets not forget that YOU were the one who started the AWS Demotivator Challenge about Soviet/Russian aircraft after the discussion involving you and me ;)

Quote from: THI on March 05, 2011, 12:53:01 AMi love you for that.
by the way: alex is really sad that he is not in the rebellion picture  :'(
Thanks for liking it, but how could I forget alex?! I've edited the demotivator and included Alex ;D

THI

i love you now more @TK1244  ;D

Maarten Otto

Thanks guys for those demotivators....

[ATA] - lilius

The revolt demotivator is priceless  :laugh:

Tujue

Quote from: THI on March 05, 2011, 01:09:35 AMi love you now more @TK1244  ;D
Quote from: Maarten Otto on March 05, 2011, 09:02:37 AMThanks guys for those demotivators....
Quote from: lilius on March 05, 2011, 09:07:58 AMThe revolt demotivator is priceless  :laugh:
Thank you all for liking it :)

Ilyushin

Quote from: swiftus27 on March 05, 2011, 12:52:45 AM
Let's not pollute all the threads with what's going on...

Oh wow...

alexgv1

Made with the permission of Jona and myself

[attachment expired]
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)