Next game world starts 16.4. 19Z

Started by Sami, April 15, 2010, 11:59:13 AM

d2031k

With reference to two of the newest tweaks:

- Is the used aircraft still refreshed as it was previously or has it been changed to 100% random now?

- Will short haul night flights be feasibile at all or have we just got to experiment and see?  ;D

Oh and the update the global aircraft stats is excellent.  Very interesting reading.

type45

but it is not funny if 500 airlines run at the same time :P

competition can be fun just only when you can bit others......and I'm not sure this time for me ;)
(although my base is big enough to hold me and my competitors)

Sami

Quote from: Daveos on April 17, 2010, 02:15:05 PM
- Is the used aircraft still refreshed as it was previously or has it been changed to 100% random now?

- Will short haul night flights be feasibile at all or have we just got to experiment and see?

- Used market will have some changes soon, it's not done yet.

- If it's an overnight flight that departs for example 22.00 and arrives 07.00 it shouldn't be too bad. But "nobody" wants to arrive at 03.00 somewhere...

swiftus27

Quote from: sami on April 17, 2010, 03:22:36 PM

- If it's an overnight flight that departs for example 22.00 and arrives 07.00 it shouldn't be too bad. But "nobody" wants to arrive at 03.00 somewhere...

I thought that the standard "rule" was no movements between 2300 and 0500.  Conversely to what you said, "nobody" wants to board an aircraft at 0200 either.

PAFC2004

Any more idea about when another world will be opened? I missed out on the new 1.2 world as it was very early in the morning here when it opened :(

ekaneti

Quote from: PAFC2004 on April 20, 2010, 07:51:05 AM
Any more idea about when another world will be opened? I missed out on the new 1.2 world as it was very early in the morning here when it opened :(

Keep checking during the day. I am sure a spot in the existing game will open. Growth is slower in this game so there is still plenty of opportunity to join and do well