Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Replacing Aircraft during C or D check  (Read 733 times)

JMsoo

• Former member
Replacing Aircraft during C or D check
« on: April 03, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
hello guys I have just a really important question, How do you manage the aircraft grounded because the C or D check I mean they will not fly for certain number of days. So I've been facing major loss, can you suggest me how to deal with it? Should I lease  others planes to cover the one performing a C or D check? thank you for your help.

Jivan

wadehinkle

• Former member
Re: Replacing Aircraft during C or D check
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
I just started a game and I maybe incorrect but I will help.

I don't think leasing a plane will work as after the first plane you lease it takes two weeks to receive (or more if you decide to) I have a plan that has a check. But it will fly except for the day/time that it is being worked on.(which I choose) So I just have that time frame as grounded. The game will automatically alert you if you try to have a flight during that time.

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 06:14:25 PM »
I don't lease extra planes to cover heavy checks. It's just too much of a hassle and I'm not 100% positive it would save me any money in the long run. The important thing in managing the checks is not to lease planes that have a C check coming up soon and definitely not to lease planes with D checks due in just a couple of years.

wadehinkle

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »
Hey Konito,

where did you get the banner in you sig?

Curse

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 06:51:25 PM »
Dashboard -> Airline settings -> Check "Enable generation of forum signature banner" and then the link below that, something like http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Banner/00/00/

JMsoo

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 03:29:34 PM »
so basically you just try to manage the different heavy maintenance, just try to make one Aircraft at the time? because it happen to me to have 3 aircraft grounded, however I start to do so anticipate maintenance in period where I making more money. thx

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.