Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft cancellation policy  (Read 449 times)

JMsoo

• Former member
Aircraft cancellation policy
« on: March 27, 2010, 07:34:32 PM »
Hello I was just wonder, I was consulting the prices for an airbus a321 when by mistake I order it, obviously I went straight to cancel it and I didn't receive the money back!! I went to the manual and I discovered that cancelling an order on lease mean the loss of the 5months payment? It work like that in reality??? I mean we talk about millions how could they keep all the money? the idea make me feels so bad :'( :'( thanks for the informations

Jivan

JMsoo

• Former member
Re: Aircraft cancellation policy
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »
Is it possible to reconfirm this order? because I just prefer to keep this a321 then just give away money thank you again for informations

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
Once the order cancellation has been confirmed, the prod.slot is no longer available to you. Since one really cannot cancel orders by accident (and change of mind is not something that could be considered).

JMsoo

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »
Therefore no way to have the money back? really bad news because now I have to wait to save money and make another order for an a320, plus the product line is so full that I will receive it next year... thank's anyway

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.