Passenger Feedback

Started by garethpauljones, February 26, 2010, 11:17:35 AM

garethpauljones

It would be nice to see feedback from the passengers on routes. For example, it would be nice to know whether passengers liked the plane, or whether they felt it was unsafe or whether they thought ticket prices were too high, or were competitive etc...

This would just add another dimension to help in assisting the CEO's on how to improve their airline.

jneil121

Yb

I belive this has been already proposed...

samomuransky

Yes, we should be able to buy research... it would be more expensive with more questions.

We should be able to find out why passengers are flying with us (what's best on our airline and what we shouldn't change) - that would be chepaer, because we can ask them with forms on board of planes - and also to ask passengers of other airlines why they are not flying with us or what they miss on market - this would be more expensive since you have to pay someone who will interview pax on airports.

Also, it should take some time to get results.

auerbacs

Screw the passengers... I want the option to stack passengers in aisles and in overhead compartments like sardines in a can. Call it Super High Density Seating. Sami, make this happen.

auerbacs

Quote from: auerbacs on February 27, 2010, 04:02:17 PM
Screw the passengers... I want the option to stack passengers in aisles and in overhead compartments like sardines in a can. Call it Super High Density Seating. Sami, make this happen.

+1

(Sorry, I just wanted to make sure that somebody supported my idea)

Kontio

+2

d2031k

Here's your blueprint  :laugh:

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/free-flight-would-you-stand

auerbacs

Indeed it is. Soon Ryanair will be polling to see if people would be willing to be strapped to the exterior of the plane.

Branmuffin

Quote from: Samo on February 26, 2010, 02:27:02 PM
Yes, we should be able to buy research... it would be more expensive with more questions.

We should be able to find out why passengers are flying with us (what's best on our airline and what we shouldn't change) - that would be chepaer, because we can ask them with forms on board of planes - and also to ask passengers of other airlines why they are not flying with us or what they miss on market - this would be more expensive since you have to pay someone who will interview pax on airports.

Also, it should take some time to get results.

Excellent ideas!

QuoteIndeed it is. Soon Ryanair will be polling to see if people would be willing to be strapped to the exterior of the plane.

:laugh: