I temporarily leased three Boeing 377's because of their range and set them on some long routes. What is confusing me is that I run similar routes on some of the 377's e.g. BOS to LAX, and on one of them, I seem to get only 10% LF and on the other I get 80-90%. They have the same config, and they are roughly the same age. I also reduced my prices considerably, AND there is still lots of space to fill demand!
Please let me know what you think! Is it me, or is it the game?