Hello

Started by Beni, September 17, 2008, 05:37:52 PM

Beni

Hi:

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this (I apologize for this if not :)) but I would like to introduce myself as a new registered member.

I found this projet searching the web and I would like to take part in this adventure. I wish I had found Airwaysim before, maybe today I could be a beta tester  :P. I only hope the game become public as soon as possible.

I plann to start an airline based in the spanish airport of Bilbao-Sondika (BIO) and fly from this to the first european airports. Maybe in the future I will try higher planns, but I think this could be interesting at the beginning.

Well, if you want to know more about me or my planns I will be glad to answer your questions.

Beni

PD: If the admin needs any help or information about spanish airports I´m ready to help.

Sami

Quote from: euskoair on September 17, 2008, 05:37:52 PM
PD: If the admin needs any help or information about spanish airports I´m ready to help.

You can check the airport list and see if anything is missing.. and you can find the info on what data per airport is needed from the announcements forum. But i think Spain should be well covered already. Some airport cargo figures may be missing though.