Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Marketing  (Read 501 times)

SirGrant

• Former member
Marketing
« on: February 12, 2010, 11:13:14 PM »
G'day All,

When running "General Marketing Campaigns", if you run 3 TV campaigns at the same time, will this have a 3x increase effect in CI or will it still give you the same CI increase as just running 1 TV Campaign?

Cheers  :)

bwistle

• Former member
Re: Marketing
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »
Hey SirGrant i see your no longer competing with me in MT#1, do you mean all in the same area like as in 3x in you base country?

SirGrant

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
hi bwistle,

yes thats correct, i am putting all my time into Jet Age, i learned alot using MT#1 but just couldn't compete to the standard i would have liked (because of already strong and developed airlines currently running  :D  )  I will be there for the next Modern times so watch out  ;D

Yes to your answer, some like below: 2 separate ad campaigns ... so really coping the ad campaign to run twice at the same time.

Newspapers
Billboards
Radio
Television

and then another:

Newspapers
Billboards
Radio
Television

Both running at the same time... will this increase CI twice as quick or same amount as just running 1 of them?

Kinda hard to write down i guess.

Cheers
Grant.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 12:54:00 PM by SirGrant »

SirGrant

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »
ok, maybe this will help me explain it:

is this a waste of money as the pic shows, or will it increase the CI rate twice as fast?

bwistle

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:25 PM »
haha, goin to be based in brisbane again for the next modern times?

well I've tried doing the 2 marketing things before but only for about a month game time and it did nothing except make me lose money, Im pretty sure you have to start going into state ect.

hope this helped
bwistle

SirGrant

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »
Not sure bwistle, I live in brisbane region so it's only natural i start there  :D  I'm curently in brisbane for the Jet Times scenario but.

Yeah was thinking that the 2nd identical marketing campaign would not aid in quicker CI advancement... although in my mind i was hoping so.  Thanks for the input bwistle  :)

Wonder if Sami could shed some light on this?

cheers
Grant.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.