Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Staff training costs shot up!  (Read 520 times)

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
Staff training costs shot up!
« on: February 04, 2010, 07:59:42 AM »
My staff training costs just shot up for no particular reason... from $477,000 per week to $666,000 per week! I have added no additional aircraft types or hired a huge amount of new staff so I don't understand why the sudden jump.

Anyone else noticed this?

EYguy

• Former member
Re: Staff training costs shot up!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:41:51 AM »
You sure you have not changed anything in your a/c fleet? Maybe it just happened you changed an a/c, sold one without firing the related staff or whatever...

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 12:34:15 PM »
I did nothing other than add a couple of new aircraft, all of which are exactly the same fleet type. Certainly nothing that should cause my training costs to rise by almost $200,000 per week... it wasn't just a one off expensive week either as the subsequent week is also at the new higher amount.

Oh well, never mind, just one of those things I guess  :-\

EYguy

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »
I notice a drastic drop in staff training when I phased out my A310 and put an all 320 fleet in service. You sure you have, say, all a 737 fleet with 733-734-735? I got the same problem a long time ago because I was so stupid think that all the 737 were the same fleet group! :)

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 12:36:42 PM »
My fleet is all 737-600 and 737-800 and there was no change to this when the training costs went up. It seems to be totally random as far as I can tell.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.