Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 1 Game, 2 Airlines  (Read 875 times)

Offline TranceAvia

• Members
1 Game, 2 Airlines
« on: January 29, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
Would it be possible, or indeed wanted, to be allowed to operate 2 airlines in one game. Obviously it would cost double the credits (same entry cost but 2 credits per week?) This would allow airlines to operate mainline and have a 'express' subsidiary or something similer?

Offline type45

• Members
Re: 1 Game, 2 Airlines
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:46:36 PM »
I think when multi hub system is introduced in V1.2, this is not a very good idea......

I understand this is a way to respond to the problem we have now, the problem of giving up half of the market, as the airport we base may only serve international or domestic routes. However, I think multi hub system is a better answer to that ;)

Online swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
Its not allowed at all.  Nope.  No dual airlines and no dual accounts.

marc0o0o0o

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »
Would it be possible, or indeed wanted, to be allowed to operate 2 airlines in one game. Obviously it would cost double the credits (same entry cost but 2 credits per week?) This would allow airlines to operate mainline and have a 'express' subsidiary or something similer?

Will you really pay double just to have "Express" painted next to the livery of your regional jets?  ::) It would be basically the same thing than one airline with LH and SH planes.

EYguy

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »
I agree with swiftus... I would kill competition on some airports, especially the middle sized ones because I could fill them up with "puppet airlines"! ;)

richbelem

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 07:11:30 PM »
It's not necessary. If you want an express or regional arm you could always come to an agreement with another player. In eurochallenge my airline is a regional division of a mainline airline. But once the multi hub function is up and running its a bit pointless really

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.