Happy New Year - Gift to the users

Started by Sami, December 30, 2009, 10:03:08 PM

Sami

The administration would like to wish a Happy New Year 2010 to all of our users.

AirwaySim is committed in building a bug-free software. Due to the huge complexity of the software bugs are inevitable and thus we highly appreciate all the bug reports posted to us. As you may know we have an own forum section where users can report all suspected bugs, and admins will review the forum posts on daily basis. The bug reports help us to find the hidden issues that have not been apparent during the coding and testing phases of the software.

As a new year's gift we've decided to reward all users who have submitted reports of bugs via the bug report forum. We have just handed out a total of 1000 AirwaySim Credits to users who have submitted confirmed bug reports over the last 1,5 years. Each confirmed bug report equalled 2 free Credits to the site games (note; only bug report topic starter was given the credits as the process is automated). If you are one of the members you have received an email a few minutes ago and can see the extra Credits already added to your account.

If you didn't get this freebie today you can still enjoy a special New Year discount for purchasing Credits. Use the discount code HAPPY2010 to get -15% from all Credit purchases. The discount code is only valid until January 4th.

tofen

Thanks a lot Sami. Very good gesture and I really appreciate it!

Riger

rsdworker

happy new year - thanks for free credits :)

swiftus27

glad that I have been here for awhile...

Glad to see credits, Sami!

Unbornio

Thank you sami. I wish you and your family a happy new year.
Beta Tester

jetRush

Sami,

Just want to wish you, your family, and staff a safe and "Happy New Year".  May this up coming year bring you success and satisfaction in all you do.

Thanks again for AWS, truly are remarkable product. 

Happy Flying!

John

Kanis

Well Darn ;D I just brought 13 Cr about two seconds ago. I wish I had seen this before hand.  :-[ I could have brought at least two more credits.