Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Other Airlines Filters  (Read 370 times)

jteliot

• Former member
[-] Other Airlines Filters
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »
It would be good if we could filter airline statistics or other airlines fleets (really any thing dealling with other airlines) by the continent of their home hub.  For example, I am in North America and would really rather see how I compare with direct competition sometimes instead of all the airlines in the world or want to find a specific airline and have to go through 275 when the one I am looking for is out of NA.  Maybe even filter by home hub as well.  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:41:20 AM by sami »

Jps

• Former member
Re: Other Airlines Filters
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 04:53:20 PM »
You can already sort the other companies by Airline name, Base airport, Fleet size or Value. This option can be found from the Game info -> View airlines - page.

d2031k

• Former member
Re: Other Airlines Filters
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 05:37:49 PM »
After searching around, my idea is connected to this.

Would it be possible to have links somewhere for a couple of airlines that you may be tracking/watching - almost like flagging a route, but it would be flag an airline so they could appear on the view airlines list at the top or something?  Currently I either have access them via airport info pages or view airlines, which then involves sorting them and flicking through.

It would just save a bit of clicking around.

Cheers,

Dave

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.