Some statistics of our visitors

Started by Sami, November 17, 2009, 07:02:59 PM

Sami

Here are a few pieces of Google-generated statistics on where our users come from and so on.. Just in case you ever wondered :)

On country pie chart the largest gray area is "Others". Then USA, Canada, UK.. Compared to population AWS is big in Finland, Norway, Austria and Sweden. cool! ;)

Riger

Excellent !

I am the Blackberry 8900 User (0.13%) when trying to buy a/c and watch my kids doing Sport at the same time.   ;D

Best Regards

Richard

0zlw

This is based on visits which can be anything. I mean If I operate 4 tabs on a browser would it be counted as 4 or not. Some people log in lots of times aroudn the clock so these figures are meainingless I think. Allthough its good to have something anyway.

Sigma

Quote from: 0zlw on November 18, 2009, 03:30:39 AM
This is based on visits which can be anything. I mean If I operate 4 tabs on a browser would it be counted as 4 or not. Some people log in lots of times aroudn the clock so these figures are meainingless I think. Allthough its good to have something anyway.

One would have to assume that a users penchant to operate multiple windows and/or log-in often likely translates across all international borders and browser preferences more or less equally (less the mobile browsers).

Sami

The data is from "unique visitors" not of pageloads.

0zlw

Well if its unique visitors, would that include people who played demos or people who just visit the website?

Sami

Any visitor of the website of course (=does not make a difference if he is logged in or out or playing or not).

mykalberta

Wow, I thought it was an urban myth that people actually used Opera :)

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: Riger on November 18, 2009, 01:57:19 AM
Excellent !

I am the Blackberry 8900 User (0.13%) when trying to buy a/c and watch my kids doing Sport at the same time.   ;D

Best Regards

Richard

you aren't the Blackberry user, you are one of the blackberry users. I use my blackberry 8900 ALL THE TIME for Airwaysim. :D

d2031k

Is there any chance of an updated version of this?  Things like this fascinate me for some reason - imagining hundreds of fellow AWS fans gawking at their screens in childlike-fascination like myself  ;D

losgatitospeligrosos

Maarten Otto

Firefox on desktop and Mobile Safari in iPhone and iPad. Can't wait for the "Frash" hack on the iPad, which will make AWS a lot better on the device.

Curse

Then don't buy a device which you must hack/jailbreak/thrown on the floor to get it work...   8)

samomuransky

Quote from: Curse on July 08, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
Then don't buy a device which you must hack/jailbreak/thrown on the floor to get it work...   8)

But it's cool to buy crap products from Apple ;)

Maarten Otto

I owned apple products before it was "cool"  ;)

I don't like everything Apple comes up with and decides what I can and can't do... but be fair... All products (except iPhone 4) are good products and a dream to work with.