Results of our user survey

Started by Sami, November 08, 2009, 05:27:08 PM

Sami

We held an user survey some months ago at our website to be able to collect statistical data and direct user feedback on the current opinions and future wishes of our users. A total of 313 answers were received. Here are some of the highlights of the survey results.

Overall impressions
We are very pleased with the results received in this survey. It clearly shows that AirwaySim is already a very good concept and a working system.

Some things to note are that a huge majority, 89% of all answers, grades AirwaySim to be good or excellent in overall. And that 85% think that our website layout and usabilty are good or very good. And also that 81% say that our website works and loads fast or very fast. User interface gets also similarily high scores with 79% grading it good or very good!

The last question displayed here is also nice to read as nearly 50% of our users rate AirwaySim the best airline simulation in the market, and a whopping 75% of the answers grade us the best or generally better.

We received a lot of feedback and also got information on how to focus the development in the future. Thank you for all who replied to the survey.

Riger

Well Done Sami!!

I think it is time that you told us something about yourself and the other people behind the scenes if there are any ....  :) I for one would like to know more about you.

Well Done again

Best Regards

Richard

RisteMakedonski

One thing I'm really curious about is where AWS is made. In a basement, office building, or somewhere else? :)

lospaziale

Sami, sorry to insist:

as result of your questionnaire 55% of the players are from Europe, compared to only 31% from America.

So why can't you offer us a only Europe scenery like the North America Challenge?
We need another hard challenge and Europe could be the best one, maybe including Mediterranean area or Middle East...

0zlw

Quote from: lospaziale on November 09, 2009, 01:04:53 AM
Sami, sorry to insist:

as result of your questionnaire 55% of the players are from Europe, compared to only 31% from America.

So why can't you offer us a only Europe scenery like the North America Challenge?
We need another hard challenge and Europe could be the best one, maybe including Mediterranean area or Middle East...

Actually a Europe Challenge is planned.

TommyC81

Quote from: sami on November 08, 2009, 05:27:08 PM

Overall impressions
The last question displayed here is also nice to read as nearly 50% of our users rate AirwaySim the best airline simulation in the market, and a whopping 75% of the answers grade us the best or generally better.

In my world, that's definitely closer to 63% rating it as the best airline simulator, don't miss out on the credit you deserve (literally)  ;)

Yb

Quote from: TommyC81 on November 12, 2009, 08:56:01 AM
In my world, that's definitely closer to 63% rating it as the best airline simulator, don't miss out on the credit you deserve (literally)  ;)

*cough* didn't you mean 72%? *cough couhg*  8)

TommyC81

Quote from: Yb on November 12, 2009, 09:34:44 AM
*cough* didn't you mean 72%? *cough couhg*  8)

Nah, don't think so....might be wrong tho... (100-25-10-2 = 63%, even though it looks closer to 55% on the chart, something just isn't right about it)

Sami

Indeed, the %'s of the chart seem to be off there.. Have to check it.

Yb

Quote from: TommyC81 on November 13, 2009, 11:53:52 AM
Nah, don't think so....might be wrong tho... (100-25-10-2 = 63%, even though it looks closer to 55% on the chart, something just isn't right about it)

Well I though you mean better + best ;)

Sami

Corrected.. Wrong % was because 17% of users answered N/A there as they had not played other games.