LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Tujue

Quote from: ban2 on March 14, 2010, 10:03:07 PM
changed my mind, i will use the logo as i'm strictly a European airline flying from both Greek and Turkish destinations thanks Yb certainly gave me food for thought :)
That's the spirit, hope the Cyprus conflict will be solved soon and may the Turks, Greeks and Cypriots live in peace together!

By the way, nice livery and logo rflane. Could you make a new livery+ logo for my airline TurkuazAviation (jet age) on a Fokker F28 template and one for my other airline Jeju Hanggong (Dawn of the Millennium) on a ATR42/72 template. Thanks!
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

F14 Tomcat

T8KE0FF

Afternoon :)
Could someone do a livery for my airline, vortex? On preferably a Dash 8 or something similar.
Could the Helevctia Neue font be used? If you dont have it, I could email it to you.

jamboy2378

zorbon

i'll make your livery T8KE0FF, since i'm in your alliance :)

PM me the fonts

Tujue

Quote from: F14 Tomcat on March 15, 2010, 03:25:41 AM
here is your jet age,
Hey thank you very much ;D do have also a logo which I can use together with this livery?
Many thanks!

Yours sincerely,

TK1244
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

rangingwarr

Could anyone make a livery for my airline, preferably on the 734. thanks ;)

jamboy2378

coatedmoney

Hi All,

Looks like some fantastic liveries being made up here!

Was wondering if anyone could knock something up for my airline Boost Airways in EU2

based in Prague, prefably based on a MD80 range???

Cheers,
Coated Money

zorbon

Vortex Dash-8 for Euro Challenge 2

Also updated and fixed teh wings for my euro2

send me a PM for request
I can do about 3 or 4 more this week.

ban2

zorbon

I had a brain fart while making this one, dunno if it's up to par :|

MichaelG

I was wondering if anybody could give me insite on how to get the polished aluminum look ( think American airlines).

jamboy2378

Michael, to get aluminum you have to do around 6 layers of grays and whites with blending..depending on the light source angle. Best thing to do is have a picture of the plane you're working from beside the monitor so you can refer to it and start layering.

jamboy2378

zorbon

fixed coastal, spelt it wrong.... also noticed it was waaaay to bright on LCD (another reason CRT>LCD :D )

Working on  coatedmoney then aleksthegreat's
I can probably take in one this week more if anyone is interested. (Please PM me)

knutm1980

aircanada12

can someone do a livery for my airline italianways, feel free to take creative liberties and if you could do it on a Douglas DC-9 that would be great, thanks!!!

zorbon

Boost Airlines, euro challenge

air nirvana next....

F14 Tomcat

Hey this is reply No. 1000!!!!

Oh,
could somebody please make me a logo and livery?

Airline: Southern Airlines
Aircraft: 747SP
Colours: Black, Yellow, Green, White, Blue, Red

Thanks
Ben