LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

cashacasha

Date Registered: 19.01.10

Livery resources
« on: Yesterday at 04:27:00 »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could I recomend this for a sticky? People are asking for links every other page in the livery thread.

A place for links to livery resources around the web?

http://qa.airliners.net/aviation-forums/aviation_hobby/read.main/95489/

http://www.jetabout.webs.com/templates.htm

Might also be worth checking out the manufacturers websites occasionally

http://www.airbus.com/en/myairbus/multimedialibrary/search_mmlib.jsp?year=&month=&category_1=AIRCRAFT%23DRAVINGS&searchType=AIRCRAFT%23DRAVINGS&menuFlashIndex=6&keyword=&x=9&y=2&words=+AND+airbus%3A%22mmcategory_AIRCRAFT%23DRAVINGS%22+AND+airbus%3A%22templatetype_mmlib%22&category=AIRCRAFT%23DRAVINGS&hitsPerPage=10&hitsPerSite=0

Maybe others have links to supply and then lock the thread only updateable by mods?

aleksthegreat

I have an airbus 340-200.  My business name is FLIGHT DESTINY.   I would like a simple livery where there's a shooting start from left to right (towards the planes flight direction) and for it to leave behind trails or specs, in the color or colors of blue... Above this shooting star, I would like the company name... On the back wing I would like DESTINY to be written in script... I am open for any suggestions and ideas... I just ask to keep this theme with BUSINESS in mind when you create it...
Thank you. If you need any other information please email me. Much appreciated!      :D    the company logo - I would love a bold statement - huge F with light destin Y in the middle... Basically the F and Y are on the outsides are are LARGE and BOLD while in between them the remaining business name would be squeezed in in smaller letters - if the letters can have a stainless steel/titanium look to them maybe - I'm open for anything here as long you keep a business theme in mind for the logo... THANK YOU!   :)

cashacasha

Howbout some pink dust trailing a couple of FAIRYS as they wave and dance thier wands around your planes, or maybe a rainbow shooting out from a briefcase? LOL Did you want white walls on your tires too?

;D

aleksthegreat

take an airplane and shove it

jamboy2378

jamboy2378

aleksthegreat

ANOTHER CLASSIC RENDERING by the BEST ON HERE. THANKS from FLIGHT DESTINY airlines!     Your an artist!

jamboy2378

Thank you...any time I can help you out. But I think there's several guys in this game that would steal my lunch money when it came to graphic work. There's one, can't remember his 'handle', that I was in an alliance with and his work was lifelike. Search around the logo section and you'll see his work.

Have fun playing!

Yb

Quote from: rflane on March 14, 2010, 03:47:44 AM
Thank you...any time I can help you out. But I think there's several guys in this game that would steal my lunch money when it came to graphic work. There's one, can't remember his 'handle', that I was in an alliance with and his work was lifelike. Search around the logo section and you'll see his work.

Have fun playing!

Hey Rflane,

what about me? You forgot about me?  :'(

jamboy2378

jamboy2378

knutm1980

frank1285

Hey guys,

This looks good!!
Can someone make a nice A340-600 or a A330-300 for me. (Another type of a330 or a340 is also alright!)
My company is Bravo Airlines (BAI).
I am stationed in Cincinnati (Northern Kentucky).
Prefered colors: from white by the nose to lightly brown at the back of the plane.
My text on the plane would be Bravo.
That is it.
Thank you!

CEO of Bravo Airlines

jamboy2378

Yb

ban2

thanks rflane very nice indeed :)

for historical reasons i won't use the greek and turkish flag logo, lots of bad blood between these two countries after Turkey invaded Cyprus. But very nice retro livery for me.

Yb

Quote from: ban2 on March 14, 2010, 09:25:25 PM
thanks rflane very nice indeed :)

for historical reasons i won't use the greek and turkish flag logo, lots of bad blood between these two countries after Turkey invaded Cyprus. But very nice retro livery for me.

Shouldn't you start working on making things better than sticking back to what have been done making the bad blood worse? Just an idea...  ???

ban2

i see your point, hopefully with Cyprus wanting to come into the EU the issue will be resolved soon.

edit..   and i am flying into turkey as well lol

Yb

Quote from: ban2 on March 14, 2010, 09:58:40 PM
i see your point, hopefully with Cyprus wanting to come into the EU the issue will be resolved soon.

Well because I study international relationships with a personal focus on Turkey I looked a lot into the matter of Cyprus and the only conclusion I made is that the situation is a fault of both of the ethniques and the only way out of it is say: "Ok, we were a bunch of idiots so let's start to act like sensible human beings. Dividing an island of a size of a cheesburger is a bit ridiculous so let's talk about this and forget what we did."

Sorry if I jumped at you like that but i am a bit angry when seeing somebody saying something like that...  :-[ :)

ban2

changed my mind, i will use the logo as i'm strictly a European airline flying from both Greek and Turkish destinations thanks Yb certainly gave me food for thought :)