LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

herts15

Many thanks, however i have already created a logo for the airline as there was no responses from anyone

aleksthegreat

I have an airbus A320-200 - Colors Baby Blue and arctic white - company name - COMFORT ZONE...
Preferably BOLD baby blue letters with shadow inside of white clouds - is this doable? Im open to anything as long as its the company colors and name. Thank you   :D

aleksthegreat

Seeking an aircraft logo design - name COMFORT ZONE - colors baby blue and arctic white - would like BOLD / ITALIC letter with a  slight 3d black shadow to the left and down - amongst white fluffy clouds - as if the words are the airplane flying in between the clouds... Or I'm open minded as long as its those colors and company name... THank you

F14 Tomcat

here u go asdfghjkl357

jamboy2378

lunchbox

I getting a little better on my Liveries, here is my latest one for Florida West in the Jet Age

jamboy2378

F14 Tomcat

thanks guys for taking my livery requests!

swboy

craigydon

Hello Everyone , I have a request for a livery if someone would make me one would be great.

Well my airline is called Spantrax and is a hoilday airline based in spain, And it would be great for the net to be a A320/A310/A300., not fussed which one.

Again thanks

Craig

swboy

Sorry...
And where can I get a basic livery of boeing planes, and airbus not only grey but white with colored wings in metalic?

jamboy2378

Yb

Quote from: rflane on March 11, 2010, 02:12:41 AM
PTA

Hey RFLANE,

you skipped me! :) Make me a logo pleasse for Samarienka + a livery :)

Thank you!

Yb

jamboy2378

jamboy2378

zorbon

F14 Tomcat

ban2

good to see rflane back in production ;)  excellent liveries.

are you a graphic designer rflane? if not i think you should think of a change of career :)

ICEcoldair881

don't forget rawrmaster......that's a pretty dang good livery you done finished there boy... ;D

jamboy2378

Yes, very nice. Nice blending