LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Aahz the Pervect

Well now......this beancounter would be a Dork to not jump onboard and politely request some help here :)

Rush Air Travel

Thinking Green as the main color w/white as the secondary. Prob a softer pastel or darker Hunter Green, nothing brightly obscene please, heh.
The 'Rush' part of the name is from the band. So I'm thinking either '2112' or perhaps the Snow Owl off of the album cover from Fly By Night, for the Tail art. (Or any other that you think looks better)

Wonder how it would look with musical notes as side art. Not like it looks on sheet music in the bars etc.....but sort of flowing down the side, if that makes any sense. Feel free to snaz it up or ignore any of my input - I did say I was useless at visual art, yeah?

Thanks!

Seppel

Hi folks!
Could someone create me a livery and logo for my airline please?
Airline name:  Sky Light
Model:  A300 or 747-400
Colors: silver, dark green like aer lingus and style like Britannia maybe
Logo:  plain palm tree with sunset(water) – if possible
Thx in advance

Qamar Yaunos

Hi would it be possible for someone to create me a livery please?

Airline name: British International Airlines
Plane: Boeing 747

F14 Tomcat

sorry but it is not possible  :(
I tried my best but i think this would look better!!

knutm1980

A casa, a catalan abstraction (of sorts I hope)

edit..couldnt find an optio to remove the first option..i made the stroke on the A into a drop shadow for subtely instead. Well..now you have a choice of 319 anyway. Hit me up if you have some critique.

knutm1980

Rush Air Travel, your prog powers are inspiring, so I have for you an initial proposal. Got your own and blurred dark green. Let me know if you want soem chaning..Not too pleased with the logo, but its late and I wanna watch 'The Cleveland Show'. :)

You never mentioned what type of AC and I quite like the 757, so I took a view..I was un-able to find a rush font, but I'm sure there is one on dafont.com if you like..or somewhere else. Let's do business!

Seppel

thx a lot for your work & time you spent.
at my outset i take it.

Aahz the Pervect

Quote from: knutm1980 on February 17, 2010, 11:18:27 PM
Rush Air Travel, your prog powers are inspiring, so I have for you an initial proposal. Got your own and blurred dark green. Let me know if you want soem chaning..Not too pleased with the logo, but its late and I wanna watch 'The Cleveland Show'. :)

You never mentioned what type of AC and I quite like the 757, so I took a view..I was un-able to find a rush font, but I'm sure there is one on dafont.com if you like..or somewhere else. Let's do business!

First - Thank You!!  Next...umm, apologies but I have no clue what "your prog powers are inspiring" means :)
757 is certainly fine. I'm just looking for a generic plane pic and the bigger the better for eye candy usually, hehe.
Lastly - 'Let's do business'.....again....a REALLY shiny Noob here.....Are you talking 'in game', or some compensation for the artwork, or?

knutm1980

Quote from: Aahz the Pervect on February 18, 2010, 06:43:22 PM
First - Thank You!!  Next...umm, apologies but I have no clue what "your prog powers are inspiring" means :)
757 is certainly fine. I'm just looking for a generic plane pic and the bigger the better for eye candy usually, hehe.
Lastly - 'Let's do business'.....again....a REALLY shiny Noob here.....Are you talking 'in game', or some compensation for the artwork, or?

It would be nice to get some payment for time spent, so I guess the charitable act is payment enough. Well, if you fold your airline and decide to re-brand, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the other contributors as well, we'll be glad to provide.

Aahz the Pervect

Quote from: knutm1980 on February 18, 2010, 07:17:32 PM
It would be nice to get some payment for time spent, so I guess the charitable act is payment enough. Well, if you fold your airline and decide to re-brand, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the other contributors as well, we'll be glad to provide.

I have to admit I did not read this entire thread and (foolishly) assumed peeps were doing this just for the fun of designing them. Is there some method of payment discussed in here somewhere or what did you have in mind? (note - haven't started using them yet, I'm a big believer in not using someone else work w/out permission)

knutm1980

Quote from: Aahz the Pervect on February 18, 2010, 07:22:58 PM

I have to admit I did not read this entire thread and (foolishly) assumed peeps were doing this just for the fun of designing them. Is there some method of payment discussed in here somewhere or what did you have in mind? (note - haven't started using them yet, I'm a big believer in not using someone else work w/out permission)

Oh no no no..I would never charge for this..unless of course you run a real airline and would like me to provide you with a livery.. :)

I can only speak for myself, but I enjoy faffin around in photoshop. I get to try things out I normally wouldn't, and look at other people's work and share tips n tricks. Sorry for the confusion.  :-[

yevgeniy

Would anyone be kind enough to create a livery and/or logo for my airline "Central European Airlines".
I am thinking it would be on an A310-300 (flagship of my fleet). Color wise really have no preference, but thinking that CEA could be used instead of the whole words if it makes it easier.

Thanks in advance!

knutm1980

Quote from: yevgeniy on February 18, 2010, 08:24:51 PM
Would anyone be kind enough to create a livery and/or logo for my airline "Central European Airlines".
I am thinking it would be on an A310-300 (flagship of my fleet). Color wise really have no preference, but thinking that CEA could be used instead of the whole words if it makes it easier.

Thanks in advance!

Is this ok?

Aahz the Pervect

Quote from: knutm1980 on February 18, 2010, 08:06:05 PM
Oh no no no..I would never charge for this..unless of course you run a real airline and would like me to provide you with a livery.. :)

I can only speak for myself, but I enjoy faffin around in photoshop. I get to try things out I normally wouldn't, and look at other people's work and share tips n tricks. Sorry for the confusion.  :-[

okie dokie. Again, apprec the work!  One quick question - What is the best (free?) program to use to just change the lettering? Want to fix that typo on the plane and figure I could learn at least that much :)

yevgeniy

F14 Tomcat

knutm1980

Quote from: Aahz the Pervect on February 19, 2010, 12:58:13 AM
okie dokie. Again, apprec the work!  One quick question - What is the best (free?) program to use to just change the lettering? Want to fix that typo on the plane and figure I could learn at least that much :)

I guess paint would do it..but GIMP is the 'best' free graphics apparantly.

http://www.gimp.org/

I can forward you the photoshop file if you like, it's got the layers on it..wiki says it's compatible.

edit: Oopps..just spotted it..'Ait'. :-[

F14 Tomcat

knutm1980

zorbon

just thought i'd post one i made for my avro rj fleet...

found a good place for some blank livery @ http://qa.airliners.net/aviation-forums/aviation_hobby/read.main/95489/ just scroll down to Concord977's post he's made a bunch of templates.