LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

psw231

if you could create one for me that would be great and easier than finding software in my small town. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for, on the A 330 a white belly and black top half, black tail with horizontal PSW, black engies with checkerboard front. Take some artistic licence where you want, thank you

carloscarlos

knutm1980

Silver Wings Alliance logo

phoenix

Thx a lot is what I expected!

Thx

knutm1980

Quote from: psw231 on February 10, 2010, 08:37:30 PM
if you could create one for me that would be great and easier than finding software in my small town. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for, on the A 330 a white belly and black top half, black tail with horizontal PSW, black engies with checkerboard front. Take some artistic licence where you want, thank you

Like this?

psw231

definately works for me, THANKS

elmarinomercante

A new livery for my company, can some one design one please?

My airline is "A Casa".

Thank you.

LemonButt

Quote from: knutm1980 on February 11, 2010, 09:37:30 PM
Like this?

A tip on painting the engine--if you duplicate the engine layer and set the transparency to 88%, it will blend with the rest of the plane's shadows and not appear to have more vibrant colors than the rest of the plane and look more natural.

knutm1980

Quote from: LemonButt on February 13, 2010, 05:30:00 PM
A tip on painting the engine--if you duplicate the engine layer and set the transparency to 88%, it will blend with the rest of the plane's shadows and not appear to have more vibrant colors than the rest of the plane and look more natural.

Cheers for that. Had a look for the file, but I seemed to have deleted it...totally out of Character.

Made my airline a new livery, decided to spice things up a little.

Dookz

Quote from: LemonButt on February 13, 2010, 05:30:00 PM

Thanks for the tip. I was always wondering about that.

pattN

hi folks,

is there anybody who can create a livery for my Airline : Beijing Red

it should basically be very red :)  with kind of handwriting style on it....as airplane A320 or A340..

thx for the help

pattN

F14 Tomcat

Dookz

Is this ok? Tomcat beat me to it lol. I'm slow.  :-[

pattN

thanks for the quick response to you guys...
sorry tomcat but i will go for dookz design, thats just fantastic with that chinese writing on it

anyway many thanks

pattN

Dookz

pattN

oh yes thats definately cool thx mate  ;D

mirone

Hi Simmers,

Can anyone design my livery for MIC AIR aircraft Airbus 340-300   All black with yellow printing and yellow nose and wing tips.

Thanks a lot.

Good gaming

Mirone

AzZellon

Hi there,

Can someone design an A330-300 or B777 for Kuwaiti Sky, I want the coloring and lining to be exactly like http://somecontrast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kuwait-airways-new-look-3.jpg this link isnt the actual airlines livery just a contrast of what it could be, The bird logo though is the airlines so Im gonna need something from your creativity. Also a small logo image please. Some arabic writing as well that says Kuwaiti Sky ofcourse please make sure that when you write it you do it from right to left since thats how its written in arabic unlike latin left to right.

Thank you hope its enough detail

F14 Tomcat

F14 Tomcat