LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

woollarah

Quote from: Riger on November 28, 2009, 03:22:46 PM
Woollarah

What colour scheme would you like?  Which country are you based in? What does Alhambra mean? Would you prefer A330 or DC8?

Regards

Richard

Hi richard

thanks for your reply. Would love it on the DC 10 - 3 or on the A300-600. Al Hambra is a famous site in the UAE on means sort of an arabic palace. My airline is based in Dubai. would be nice to have the UAE colour scheme in there (black,red white and green) on some kind of a pearl colour ground (or beige like the sand). should like nice and elegant.

thanks a lot for your very kind help
regards

markus

Riger

Markus,

I can only do A330 or DC8 at the moment.

I will do the A330.

Regards

Richard

woollarah

Riger

Here you go, I hope you like it.

Best Regards

Richard

woollarah

woollarah

can u provide me with just the logo as well maybe? thanks

Riger

Here you go.

Best Regards

Richard

woollarah

thanks a lot richard looks great

Riger

Riger

Here you go

Best Regards

Richard

flydreamer

Hi Richard

Can you please make a logo and livery for my airline? My airline is Nguyen Pacific Air, based in ??Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. I would love to see it in blue scheme. Thank You.

Regards

vikramv1

Can someone help with a nice livery and logo for Jetworld. Thanks in advance....

Riger

Quote from: flydreamer on November 30, 2009, 01:40:08 AM
Hi Richard

Can you please make a logo and livery for my airline? My airline is Nguyen Pacific Air, based in ??Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. I would love to see it in blue scheme. Thank You.

Regards

Here you go,

Best Regards

Richard

wookie

Hello Richard. You are a busy man!

would you be interested in making me a logo and livery for Southern Air Systems based out of Nashville, TN. I would like White, Red, and Yellow please. Registration N015SA.

Thanks much
Trevor

flydreamer

thank you very much richard. it looks so great.

woober

Anyone who can make me a Speria logo, and maybe a nice livery of an Airbus? :)

Thanks in advance.

NicholasB

Hi Folks,

A quick question to the experts

How do you resize a template to the exact specifications of sami, ie:800 x 230 pixels, with out distorting the appearance of the livery and template. I have been trying to upload but each time my aircraft gets stretched and flattened. I am using adobe fireworks at the moment. If you look at my airline, in Euro challenge (eauropean) and my other airline in the modern times (east West) you will see what i mean.

Thanks in advance.

NicholasB

Riger

I am not familiar with Fireworks, but I assume the principals are the same.

You should crop it to the correct aspect ratio and then resize the image.  Or crop it directly to 800x230.

If you like, send the image to me at the email address I will IM you and I will resize it.  Unfortunately only the players in your world can see your airline profile.

Best regards

Richard

yvmen

I'm grateful if someone is free to do me a Logo and a Livery as well... i dont have any sense of design .. but i dont want my airline to be blank .. so i hope someone can help me out :D
airline name: Altnia Air
Colour : red or blue or yellow or anythign nice:D

thanks in adv

Yvmen

alvarojdss

Hello! simmers, could someone design a logo and livery for Venezuela Airlines. My colors are a burnt Yellow, Blue and Red.

sincerely,

Venezuela Airlines