LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Dano

@ riger...

330 would be nice!

THANKS!

Riger

Here you go.

I am trying to find a decent graphic for a diamond, when I do I will update this one for you.

Best Regards

Richard

Dano

edobarto

Riger, I saw your beautiful liveris... May I ask you to make one for me? As a/c you could use both A300-600R or B777-200/300. I would like to have a white fuselage with a blue tail fin. If you have a loof at my airline profile you could see the brand of my airline and get the color and the mark.
I hope you could find some time for my livery !:)

Edo

RagFrid

Well, I sure can't design liveries as well as some other people...
But when I'm bored I make them fly...  :)

Some more at http://mundilfare.com/ragnar/ if anyone wants to look... :)

I wanted to repaint my trusty batch of Tu-154s, but I couldn't find any decent paintkit...

Kalmar Union Air - fighting for survival in Beginners World #3 and Dawn of the Millenium.

carloscarlos

to cheer up this thread a little bit...here you are!

some of the models used by Air Atlantis in Rise of the Modern Airliners game. hope you like it!

Riger

Quote from: edobarto on November 22, 2009, 06:45:39 PM
Riger, I saw your beautiful liveris... May I ask you to make one for me? As a/c you could use both A300-600R or B777-200/300. I would like to have a white fuselage with a blue tail fin. If you have a loof at my airline profile you could see the brand of my airline and get the color and the mark.
I hope you could find some time for my livery !:)

Edo

Here you go,  if you need it changed, let me know.

Best Regards
Richard

Riger

Quote from: carloscarlos on November 22, 2009, 10:08:17 PM
to cheer up this thread a little bit...here you are!

some of the models used by Air Atlantis in Rise of the Modern Airliners game. hope you like it!

Hey Carlos, nice work !!

Do you have the PSD files for those?  If you do, could I ask you to pass them on to me so I can provide more variety to the others?

Thanks and Best Regards

Richard

edobarto

Hi Riger! Wonderful job! Just one thing: would it be possible to put the words "Flying tigers" above the windows between the exit doors 1 and 2? I know it would be necessary to decrease the size of the words but I'm ok with that...

Thank you advance!:)

(if it's not too much problem for you, would you please try to make the this version the B777 fuselage?)

Edo

Riger

EdoBarto,

I do not have any 777 Templates, but I will try and get/make some.

I'd love to expand the Library to have more types to paint on.

Here is your amended version.  Is this more what you were looking for ?

Best Regards

Richard

edobarto

Hi Riger! This 2nd version of the livery is perfect! You really have a sense of fashion for liveries: have you ever thought about doing it as job? ;) Anyway, if I found you the B777 template would it be ok for you to make the livery as this second one?

Thank you in advance!

Edoardo

Riger

Of course..

Regards
Richard

Big Ern

Anyone up for making a livery and logo for Orion in the Dawn of the millenium?

I'm operating DC9 currently, so anything in near resemblance is good enough.

carloscarlos

Quote from: Riger on November 23, 2009, 02:11:29 AM
Hey Carlos, nice work !!

Do you have the PSD files for those?  If you do, could I ask you to pass them on to me so I can provide more variety to the others?

http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/templates.htm

thats where i got mine....always try to keep the credits of the livery on the complete image.

wookie

Hi Everybody. I kindly am requesting a logo and livery for Southern Air Systems or SAS on a MD90. C/S would ideally be overall white with a red tail and yellow and red cheatlines. Registration N101SA. Thanks so much and thanks for a wonderful game!

flydreamer

Dear everybody. I need your help to design a logo and livery for my Nguyen Pacific Air in Dash 8-Q400. Can anyone help me? Oh, i too want a little oriental looking with 'Nguyen' word. Thank You. :) :)

Master

Can someone form a LOGO for me? As I am not so talented about this issue, I need HELP  :)

Riger

Master,

What colour scheme would you like? and  Would you prefer A330 or DC8?

Regards

Richard

woollarah

Hi is there anyone that could design for me a logo and livery for Alhambra Airlines or at least tell me how to design one? thanks a lot

kind regards

Riger

Woollarah

What colour scheme would you like?  Which country are you based in? What does Alhambra mean? Would you prefer A330 or DC8?

Regards

Richard