LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

jamiestrat

thanks again. You do great work

LAS

Wow - thank you for the Quality World ;)

Ryanjet

Excellent! Thanks very much, it's appreciated.

Hachiko

Rflane, You have made excellent liveries. May I ask your help... I need livery for Air Beijing or Universe Airlines (or both).
In real life I like Singapore Airlines livery and many Asians too, so my brand would represent quality perhaps. I´d like to ask A330 livery.
Here is links for my airliners:
Air Beijing
https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline159

Universe Airlines:
https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline91

AA.

Jona L.

@AA:
note, that he isn't active in any game, so he cannot follow the link!
also note, that the game worlds may be different, i.e. in BW2 the 2nd link leads to an small MUC based airline!!

@rflane:

hope that I'm not ennerving you with another request!!
something like the ones before, but this time on a Boeing B747 - 200/300 (choose please!) The LLL should be on backwing, and on the 2nd deck please!! colours are still the same!

thank you!!

Hachiko

Yes he PM me. Could someone help me to design livery for Universe Airlines... B777-300ER or B747-400 or A330-300 livery. Thank you!
AA.

damar_cahsolo

Hi, could someone please design livery for my airline: Elang Biru? I leave it up to you on the design. All I need is that the main color is blue with white stripes here and there. Also, if it's not that much of trouble, is it possible to have the white stripes on the tailfin somehow resemble an eagle or condor? But, if this is too much, just make it regular nice-looking white stripes. For the plane, please use A330-300 as this will be my flagship plane. Thanks so much. :D

carloscarlos

to celebrate the move to the US from Air Atlantis, a new livery has been lauched.
hope u like it

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jona L.

I've got some you might find interesting!?!

crazy huh??
It's a full X-ray picture of a 777-200 in a hangar while maintenance!!

Yb

Hello,

I am looking for a logo and a livery for my new airline called SNA Swedish National Airways. My fleet will be mostly consisted of 727-200Adv. The livery and the logo should be simple yet it should make people know that this is the national carrier :) The colors should be traditional swedish ones - blue, yellow and possibly white. The design can also be a bit old still - it's 1975 :) So something maybe a bit like the British Airways or Finnair, maybe just using the marks SNA instead of the full name... well I think you get the picture :)

Thank you in advance!

WashburnsAirline

Hachiko

They are! Congratulations!
AA.

LAS

Rflane - great great great....

@Sami: Rflane should get the first Airwaysim Designer Award ;D ;)

Runner

Hi rflane!

Can you make a cool design with the attached logo? (or make a new one, if you don't like it ;)) I would like to see it on an Airbus A320!

Thanks in advance,
Runner

WashburnsAirline

Quote from: LAS on September 30, 2009, 04:56:10 PM

I second that!! Great designer!!

Jona L.

Quote from: LAS on September 30, 2009, 04:56:10 PM

my vote is YES he should get some kind of price for that, or in minimum an award

T8KE0FF

Could someone please design me a livery???? I don't mind what a/c its on  :)
my airline is called TransEuropean, but TXS is fine  ;D

Thanks, can't wait to see it ;D

Would be greatful for accompanying logo also  :D

Yb

Runner

I didn't! But I also didn't have a livery yet! ;)

damar_cahsolo