LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Tenerife

Im sorry Jules, theres some delay on it
Ill do it as soon as posible

Flightman

Can someone make livery to (Concorde!!!) Vallin Airlines? Tiny usa and finnish flags can be used near register number. Number could be N900AA for Concorde.

soft skyblue and soft lila colors and wite can be used like in the logo. Text, and airline tag can be ofcourse black.
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

Jona L.

hey, there...

can someone make me a livery for LLL on A300 and/or At 42-300??? design: see attachments for ideas, so it is not necessary to look like this, only blue/yellow should be used, and the LLL on the vertical tail should be used

thanks a lot

Jona L.
CEO of LLL

[attachment deleted by admin]

dyeoverson

Hello everyone!

I am new to Airway Sim, I saw that some people have been great about helping get logos and livery for people.  I was wonder if anyone was willing to produce a livery and logo for my airline.  It is Southbound Airlines, with an outline of a palm tree (or something).  The colors would be a dark blue.  Any wide body aircraft would work, I would love to see it on a 777 or 767 if possible.

Damon
CEO of SBA :D

shaun3_3

Does anyone know of a free program I could download to design logo/livery on. I have tried on Windows paint and that sucks. Thanks for any help.

BlueStar Airways

jamboy2378

You could go to twocows.com and try some of the free downloads for programs. Most though have problems with layering or have limited features. Gimp is ok but has a learning curve....You can also download Photoshop for 14 days (I think) free.

ICEcoldair881

rflane, hows the liveries doing? :)

shaun3_3

Quote from: rflane on August 25, 2009, 01:29:02 AM
You could go to twocows.com and try some of the free downloads for programs. Most though have problems with layering or have limited features. Gimp is ok but has a learning curve....You can also download Photoshop for 14 days (I think) free.
Thanks, I will check it out

shaun3_3

BlueStar Airways

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: rflane on August 25, 2009, 07:05:07 AM
Royal Singaporean

hey rflane......i don't have the guts to say this....but i'm actually filing for chapter 11 in BW today and starting up Royal WorldAsia Airways in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Could you update the regular livery to "Royal WorldAsia Airways" for me? thanks. sorry for the inconvenience. :-[

ICEcoldair881

Royal World Airline's new and updated logo

Wilkesy

Hey Guys, I'm not really good with the whole livery thing I have tried but failed many times.  I was wondering if anyone could help me create a livery for my Southern Skies airline which is based in Sydney, Australia.  I have created a logo for the airline so you can base it off that colour scheme, see below for the logo.  I don't really mind what aircraft it gets put onto but a wide-body would be nice.  Thanks so much.

Budjet

Eyon

If someone could make a logo and livery for me, I would appreciate that.

-Trapeo
-Boeing 737-800
-Colors like Transavia.com (styling also, but instead of the straight lines, add some curved lines)

ICEcoldair881

that looks like.....oh what's it called...TRANSAVIA! nailed it... ;D yeah, looks a lot like it. rflane, any luck on updating Royal Singaporean to Royal WorldAsia Airways? thnx.

Cheers,
ICEcold

edit: oh, I just now read the prior post... ;D Oops! :laugh:

Eyon

Quote from: ICEcold on August 28, 2009, 01:35:40 AM
that looks like.....oh what's it called...TRANSAVIA! nailed it... ;D yeah, looks a lot like it.
It's exactly what Trapeo is about. A Transavia look-a-like, as I'm a fan of Transavia. Just because of the colours.  :-[

ICEcoldair881

that's fine. I like White in portugal because of their colors...oh wait, they have none....ok just their livery....which is....I JUST LIKE WHITE AIRLINES! ;D

ICEcoldair881

Oooooh! Nice job! thanks SO much. Oh! *ONE* detail I forgot. :-[ could you add "Proud Member of World United" on my livery and "Royal Group" on the logo? thanks so much!

Cheers,
ICEcold

edit: nevermind. I'll do it on paint.

masoniclight

All are beautiful gang!! keep up the great work! Hope to see my new livery soon  ;D

Flightman

How about my concorde :)?
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer