LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

FatMikel

:o

That's pretty awesome! How do you do that?

Would there be any way of replacing the fish on the tail with that bear from the logo? And switch the green and blue to more... arctic colours?

That would be bitchin'  8)

FatMikel

Maarten Otto

eqthomas

Would someone please make me a livery and logo.  Pretty Please!!

Yb

Hello guys,

I just made an airline named Rhino Air based in Republic South Africa. I would like a livery and a logo for it. The plane should probably be black with stripes as on RSA flag. Also this could be used for a logo:

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/123/3/2/DRFC_Flying_Rhino_by_jKendrick.jpg

I tried to search for the author but no use. I will continue to ask him for permission  :)

In the meantime thank you all and keep up the good work!

Budjet

Bump? any progress on mine  ???

jamboy2378

ICook (See below) is doing one with you the logo you wanted. Maybe he meant thsi Friday coming?

Budjet

Filippo

Hi,

This is the livery for my airline, Arrowhead, based in Washington DC in JA3. Do you like it?
Beneath is also th logo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yb

Hey, where did the Rhino Air go?  ??? I just got back home and I wanted to take it but it's gone.

Kontio

Quote from: Filippo on August 18, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
This is the livery for my airline, Arrowhead, based in Washington DC in JA3. Do you like it?

Looks good, very 1970!

jamboy2378

Quote from: Filippo on August 18, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
Hi,

Beneath is also th logo

Nice paint job...Looks like something I flew on to Greenland a long while back.

Roberto

Hello Everyone,

Got an airline based out of Chicago Midway Airport called "midway Air". Need help getting a cool design on my airplane I operate BAC-111 and EMB-120.... hopefully soon I'll upgrade to a 737-300. Logo is attached any ideas?

Thanks
midway Air

[attachment deleted by admin]

ICEcoldair881

rflane or someone else, could you do me a big favor? I just merged operations with Royal World Airlines, and I was wondering if you could make a uniform logo for the both of us, and a new "blended" livery for each of us, a little difference between the 2. (e.g RSA being 3/4 their livery, 1/4 RWA livery and RWA having 3/4 theirs, 1/4 RSA.) Also, could you make a livery kinda like the Malaysian "An Experience Refined" only my livery "Proudly Supporting Tiger Beer. Made in Singapore, flown from Singapore. Royal Singaporean Airlines". Thanks so much.

Roberto

The cubs SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Thanks

Budjet

Right it's friday today, my new livery should arrive soon  :laugh:

catspaw27

catspaw27 here, and I am a newb.  Started a couple weeks ago and have built a nice spot at LAX in Beginner's World.  Pacific Air Express is the company and I am looking for a logo.

An artist I am not, so I need assistance.  I would like to use dark blue, sky blue and gold as the colors (similar to SD Chargers colors, although I am an Eagles fan), with a logo representing ocean, water, waves, etc.

Help please?

cesarb

Hi,

Does anyone have a template for the DC-8???

thanks!

d2031k

Quote from: cesarb on August 21, 2009, 05:34:49 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have a template for the DC-8???

thanks!

There's one on the airline settings page on here :)