LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ICEcoldair881

well....at least it's, um.....easy to spot.... ;D

userdfdf

Any chance of getting a livery made for my totally rookie/start-up airline?  Its a good 'ole down-home southern airline:

Name: JetSouth

- Logo is loaded/attached and believe me, I know its pitiful. On my laptop right now on a trip so I don't have access to Photoshop (yet).

Aircraft: Boeing 737-900 (or any NG version with winglets if possible)

Colors: Red/Black/White

I was thinking that the bottom half of the fuselage would be jet black, the upper half a darkish-red (not too loud), and a white strip or curved strip coming up from the bottom of the front fuselage and topping out at the back just before the tail. Basically, I'd be happy with anything black/red/white, with the name JetSouth diagonal on the tail (reading upwards).

OR, if someone could tell me how to use the JETABOUT template in photoshop, that would be even sweeter. 

Having tons of fun and I do feel bad begging for a paint to be done, so feel free to trash-talk as I totally deserve it.

Ciao.

[attachment deleted by admin]

d2031k

Does anyone know how to stop the basic paint programme smudging your aircraft when you save them?  I paint every aircraft painstakingly and find that when I re-open the file in paint, it has blurred edges and colours run into each other.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Buying a more expensive paint programme is not an option :)

Dasha

in Photoshop you can fix that by saving as high quality... not sure how it works in Microsoft Paint though... maybe got something to do with saving as .bmp or .jpg ??

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

d2031k

I'll have a play around with that and see

Cheers

EDIT:
Quote from: Dasha on July 16, 2009, 07:46:56 PM
in Photoshop you can fix that by saving as high quality... not sure how it works in Microsoft Paint though... maybe got something to do with saving as .bmp or .jpg ??

That was the problem.  I've saved it differently now :)  Much appreciated.  Ah, although I've realised that the file uploaded has to be saved as a JPEG one :(

coopdogyo

Could i get a logo and livery for my airline
Name: Air Ryania

- Logo I was thinking Half blue and Green with Air Ryania written in cursive

Aircraft: MD-83 or A300-600

Colors: Green and Blue

I wanted to go with a solid green fuselage  with a blue/green tail with Air Ryania written in black cursive down the length of the fuselage. 

coopdogyo

coopdogyo

this is amazing thanks

jamboy2378

Jetsouth

carloscarlos

heres a new look...for a new start!

jamboy2378

Nice...your other plane was more colorful though.

carloscarlos

Quote from: jamboy2378 on July 19, 2009, 11:49:56 PM
Nice...your other plane was more colorful though.

was that for me?!
if it was there is some work in progress...:D

Havoc30

could someone make me a livery?

737-800 or 737-900 (only one)

Airline name is Aus Star

sorta like this but in diff colours (blue "aus" and yellow "star") and with Aus star not jet star. oh and no motto

here if pic doesn't show up   http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6301/jetstarliverie.jpg

(i didnt make this)

Icelandair0416

Hey, could someone make me a new logo and livery please?

Could you please use a 737-700?

My airline is American Southwest Airlines.

Could you try to use desert colors?

Many thanks!

samomuransky

Hi.
Could somebody, please, make a livery for me according to following requirements?

Name of airline: CityShuttle (CityShuttle Airlines alternatively)
Colors: Should be elegant or happy colors (feel free to change it, it's just prefered)
Aircraft: Any (ATR would be great but I'm not sure if there is some template)

I would appreciate if you make also logo for me, but it's not necessary.

Thanks VERY much in advance...

elmarinomercante

Hi,

can some one create a better livery to my airline,

Cat Airlines

Thank you

bigdogshark62

Quote from: Icelandair0416 on July 22, 2009, 10:37:53 PM
Hey, could someone make me a new logo and livery please?
Could you please use a 737-700?
My airline is American Southwest Airlines.
Could you try to use desert colors?

Ya mean, something like THIS?   ;)

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: bigdogshark62 on July 25, 2009, 03:08:09 AM
Ya mean, something like THIS?   ;)

that looks a LOT like SWA, and the AA thingy is part of AAL. both I think a copyrighted.

bigdogshark62

Quote from: ICEcold on July 25, 2009, 02:07:15 PM
that looks a LOT like SWA, and the AA thingy is part of AAL. both I think a copyrighted.

Exactly!  'Twas a joking attempt...   ;)

Oh well...  Back to the "drawing" board... 

ICEcoldair881

oh. sorry  ;D " 'twas " nice though!  :laugh: