LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

mp81

Hi

Possible for someone to make an A320 based on this? Old TWA colors. Font is snasm. Im terrible at making these.

Thanks

mp81

Anyone interested in doing this? Would really appreciate it.

Quote from: mp81 on May 23, 2020, 02:34:52 PM
Hi

Possible for someone to make an A320 based on this? Old TWA colors. Font is snasm. Im terrible at making these.

Thanks

isuzu777

Would anyone like to create a logo and livery for me based off the attached Braniff 727 livery? I would like it to be identical except replacing Braniff International with Dallasian International, and a tagline "Dallasian gets you there with Flying Colors!" Preferable some sort of rainbow coloring effect to the Flying Colors part.

The logo would be like the BI but "DI."

The font can be created with the following generator. Just do all caps and italicize it to get the effect.

https://www.findmyfont.com/fonts/font-preview?fset=House-Industries&fid=38e4774f05ac3c241260c7d8c97dada0&width=1130&text=The%20quick%20brown%20fox%20jumps%20over%20the%20lazy%20dog&fsize=48&wrap=2

Airline name: DALLASIAN INTERNATIONAL

Many thanks in advance!
Dallasian International

T8KE0FF

Quote from: citationx on May 21, 2020, 02:10:21 AM
I'm looking for a livery design, If anyone has the time.

Airline Name: JetDirect
Colors: Blue/Grey
Design: Up to designer...Maybe something modern?

Looking for a A350 Design, if possible

:)

Roberto

Hello,

I'd like a livery made on a 777-300 or a 787-9.

Airline:  tango (lower case)
Colors: Lilac ( 2 tones soft and strong)

Lines throughout the body of the aircraft. Engines in the darker shade of Lilac.

Thanks!

fanglin

Quote from: Roberto on June 08, 2020, 01:29:39 AM
Hello,

I'd like a livery made on a 777-300 or a 787-9.

Airline:  tango (lower case)
Colors: Lilac ( 2 tones soft and strong)

Lines throughout the body of the aircraft. Engines in the darker shade of Lilac.

Thanks!

Which country is your airline from? If you'd like a registration of course. Is there any logo or symbol you'd like incorporated into your livery?

Roberto

Quote from: fanglin on June 12, 2020, 04:02:47 AM

Which country is your airline from? If you'd like a registration of course. Is there any logo or symbol you'd like incorporated into your livery?

I'm based In Dubai. No specific logo. I prefer patterns/lines.

fanglin

Quote from: isuzu777 on May 31, 2020, 11:20:00 PM
Would anyone like to create a logo and livery for me based off the attached Braniff 727 livery? I would like it to be identical except replacing Braniff International with Dallasian International, and a tagline "Dallasian gets you there with Flying Colors!" Preferable some sort of rainbow coloring effect to the Flying Colors part.

The logo would be like the BI but "DI."

The font can be created with the following generator. Just do all caps and italicize it to get the effect.

https://www.findmyfont.com/fonts/font-preview?fset=House-Industries&fid=38e4774f05ac3c241260c7d8c97dada0&width=1130&text=The%20quick%20brown%20fox%20jumps%20over%20the%20lazy%20dog&fsize=48&wrap=2

Airline name: DALLASIAN INTERNATIONAL

Many thanks in advance!

Here's my take. Let me know if you'd like any changing up.

isuzu777

Quote from: fanglin on June 12, 2020, 05:33:47 AM
Here's my take. Let me know if you'd like any changing up.

Wow! I absolutely love it! It's even better than I could have imagined. A million thanks!

-Matt
Dallasian International

fanglin

Quote from: Roberto on June 12, 2020, 04:13:02 AM
I'm based In Dubai. No specific logo. I prefer patterns/lines.

I'll get to work on it. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you via private messages.

A.Horvik

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is willing to make me a livery on the 757-200 with winglets for ALH Airways? I would really appreciate anything really, no specifics besides maybe some sort of eurowhite fuselage with ALH Airways in blue like my logo, ill attach it here. Anything greatly appreciated :)

Alex

schlaf

Hi.

Can someone help me getting a livery for my airline Thousand Wings on a 777-300?
I want it to be based on my current livery with a modern touch, and my tail-painting as it is today...

Cheers and thanks :)

/Stefan

Mike99

Could anyone help me by designing a livery for my Airline? It´s a North American Airline based in Austin, Tx. The plane I am interested in is the 737-900 since it is probably the airplane I will be using the most in the future.
The name of my airline is STREAM Airlines. My current livery uses a combination of turquoise and emerald green and I think it´s a nice color combination.

Thank you in advance,
Mike99

Mike99

Could anyone help me by designing a livery for my Airline? It´s a North American Airline based in Austin, Tx. The plane I am interested in is the 737-900 since it is probably the airplane I will be using the most in the future.
The name of my airline is STREAM Airlines. My current livery uses a combination of turquoise and emerald green and I think it´s a nice color combination.

Thank you in advance,
Mike99

Pommy

Hi from AloHa Air  , Sweden ;D ;D ;D

Could someone create logo & a livery for my airline AloHa Air ?

Would like it on a320/321 , A330/340 , ATR42/72

Thank you!

mizuki

hi all is there any of our fine artistic friends that would be intrested in creating a logo and livery for a new airline called Solaris Air Cargo colors and all ore open to intreptration i just want something beautiful  :)

Andreas1975

Witch kind of plane?

mizuki

Quote from: Andreas1975 on July 30, 2020, 03:45:53 AM
Witch kind of plane?

I am kind of open a300-600 a330 757 767 747 are all good just make it a cargo plane

SibbeK

Hey guys,

may I ask for a logo and livery for LUMBAGO Airways
German airline flying from Hamburg to the world :)
I am open for everything from classical to crazy
Plane should be Airbus A300-600 or Airbus A350

Regards

Sebastian

Airbus330

Good afternoon, can anyone with time to create a Logo and Painting on a B752 in the colors of the USA with some stars? My company is called USA World. Best regards

Joao