LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

nhydra

simonfs

Hey!

Could someone help me with a Livery for my airline Polar Air Services? I would prefer something inspired by the Swedish flag but a bit "icy" aswell. Like the old Air Canada livery but Swedish. Preferably on a 737 or an A340. Hopefully it's not to much to ask.

//Simon

neoman

hi guys

could someone with far more talent than myself please update my AeroPeru livery, on 787-8.

thanks

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/354/301/#AirlineInfo

JulianNial

If someone could do me a 737 livery and Logo I would love it!

Budjet (Maybe stylized as budJ£t)

FlyZef

Hi - If anyone has time to help I'd love to get a 777 livery for EURO International based in LHR.

Thanks a million

fanglin

I'd very much appreciate it if someone made me a livery for my DotM airline Northwoods Air (Simply Northwoods on a livery)
I'd prefer the livery to be on a DC-9(30,40,50) or a 767-200. The primary color should be green, and the livery should incorporate trees while also being simple and retro (1970s-80s).

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to take this up!

Cheers!

LAS

Hi,
is anyone here creating me Logo and Livery for my
MidInternationalCom based in Manchester?
Thk you! :)

herts15

Quote from: FlyZef on December 21, 2019, 05:56:31 AM
Hi - If anyone has time to help I'd love to get a 777 livery for EURO International based in LHR.

Thanks a million

Hey

Let me know if this is okay - will send over the image in a better res if you’re happy

neoman

Anyone fancy doing an updated BezAir for me. Based in Kiev. Yellow colour scheme would be good. Based on an A320.

Thank you.

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/913/311/#AirlineInfo

mizuki

Hi all right now I run an airline called Sakura Airlines in JA and I have an wonderfull livery on both the 738 and a320.  However there are a few issues one is that the livery has the Phionex logo and I am now in A-Team.  Second I can't get a hold of the guy who did then.  So I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to make a new Livery and Logo for Sakura (I will not post the old ones as I want this to be different enough not to step on his toes) the Sakura is the Japanese cherry blossom its colors range from white to bright pink. if possible I would like at least on a.c. from each eta manly dc-6, f-27, dc-8, dc-9, 737, a320, a220, a330, and 787  cargo versions were applicable would be pure gravy

Tgankyou :)

s5cmh170

Hello! Longtime player but I've never had a livery or logo created (besides the logo I made in the logo editor). Would anyone be willing to create a livery/logo for me?

My airline is named Transit Airways and I'd love for it to focus on charcoal & deep purples. If it could be painted on a C-Series aircraft I'd really love that.

Thank you so much in advance, everyone! I truly enjoy being back in the game! 

T8KE0FF

Hi,

I couldn't figure out how to get deep purples and charcoal to work together nicely so I have used a light grey instead.  I took the theme of transit + movement and ran with it.

Hope you like stripes  :laugh:

s5cmh170

Quote from: T8KE0FF on May 18, 2020, 07:28:05 PM

Hope you like stripes  :laugh:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Roberto

Hello, I'd like for someone to create a livery and logo for my airline on a 737-800 or 900.

INDIA EXPRESS

My colors are Orange and Green.

T8KE0FF

Quote from: mizuki on May 16, 2020, 08:29:03 PM
Hi all right now I run an airline called Sakura Airlines in JA and I have an wonderfull livery on both the 738 and a320.  However there are a few issues one is that the livery has the Phionex logo and I am now in A-Team.  Second I can't get a hold of the guy who did then.  So I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to make a new Livery and Logo for Sakura (I will not post the old ones as I want this to be different enough not to step on his toes) the Sakura is the Japanese cherry blossom its colors range from white to bright pink. if possible I would like at least on a.c. from each eta manly dc-6, f-27, dc-8, dc-9, 737, a320, a220, a330, and 787  cargo versions were applicable would be pure gravy

Tgankyou :)

Hi,

I've had a go at doing three different designs for the three eras you were wanting.

This design is probably my favourite.  I tried to go for late 80's/early 90's vibes but the typeface might be slightly too modern.

Fresh stylised cherry blossom flower with an ANA/Peach inspired livery.  The Japanese characters are supposedly the katakana characters for 'sakura', hopefully Wikipedia is correct  ;) 

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Roberto on May 19, 2020, 04:23:45 AM
Hello, I'd like for someone to create a livery and logo for my airline on a 737-800 or 900.

INDIA EXPRESS

My colors are Orange and Green.

Roberto

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Roberto on May 19, 2020, 06:01:52 PM

WOW Amazing! Thank you so much!

It's my pleasure!  :)

Best wishes

citationx

I'm looking for a livery design, If anyone has the time.

Airline Name: JetDirect
Colors: Blue/Grey
Design: Up to designer...Maybe something modern?

Looking for a A350 Design, if possible

mizuki

that you😂